Over the years 3D Printing has proved its potential in the areas of tissue engineering by development of organoids, surgeries via bioprinters and …
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x Remote Feed Extruder (Motor Not Included)
- Very useful and durable remote feed extruder.
- Suitable for Anet A8, Prusa I3, Tevo Tarantula 3D printers, etc.
- Features: Durable, easy to use, 3D printer accessories
- Size: 4 cm x 4 cm / 1.57 inches x 1.57 inches (about)
- This kit does not contain a motor. You need to install the extruder on the motor.
- Polymaker PC-Max offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness.
- Polymaker PC-Max offers better heat resistance than almost all other 3D printing materials currently in the market. It can withstand temperatures well above 110 ºC.
- Polymaker PC-Max is designed specifically for desktop 3D printing, with moderate printing temperatures and excellent warping resistance.
- Parts made with Polymaker PC-Max shows much improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost every varying deformation test.
- Polymaker PC-Max can be easily post processed to achieve a beautiful smooth surface. Sand by hand or machine and obtain a smooth surface that could rival any injection-molded part.
Will Amazon’s Lord of the Rings series embrace J.R.R. Tolkien’s original vision?
From recreating King’s Landing in Minecraft to producing their own fan films, there are few lengths to which Game of Thrones fans will not go to express their love for all things Westeros. We thought we’d seen it all, but Thingiverse user Jeff Christianson has upped the ante. Using A 3D printer and over 1400 hours, Christianson has created a life-size Tyrion Lannister statue that could easily stand in for Peter Dinklage himself (in wide shots, at least). Behold:
According to Hypertext, Christianson made use of22 pounds of black PLA in crafting his creation. Work involved gluing together different pieces, using glazing putty to fill in gaps, sanding, priming and finally paining using a combination of airbrushing and acrylic paint to really bring the Half Man to life. (Impressively, Christianson had apparently never used an air brush before.) Once completed, the paint, epoxy and glue added a further three pounds to Tyrion’s weight, which clocked in at 25 pounds. The finished statue is 4’5″ tall, the same height as Peter Dinklage.
After all that work, we’d be happy to share a cup of wine or eight with Tyrion, real or 3D-printed.
You can get the files to make your own Tyrion polyester pal here. And if a to-scale model of the littlest Lannister doesn’t tickle your 3D-printing fancy, there’s always Christianson’s 3D-printed Iron Throne.
THE RAISE3D N2 BRINGS TOGETHER HUGE PRINT CAPACITY AND FILAMENT FLEXIBILITY. With its 12x12x12 inch build volume you are entering a previously unheard of realm in the ever expanding world of 3D printing. It seems there are dozens of new 3D printers appearing weekly. What sets the RAISE3D apart, other than that its ENOURMOUS build volume for the money? What are the features that really matter to those that use 3D printers in a professional capacity? RAISE3D printers stand up to anything out there in printer build quality, 3D model output quality, repeatability, materials versatility and sheer volume.3D print resolution to .01 mm? Dual extrusion? Vast variety of filament material compatibility? Resume feature in case of power loss? Enclosed build chamber to ensure trouble free 3D printing with all materials? Highly active user and RAISE3D company representative community to answer all your questions and to share 3D printing ideas and 3D printer tips? The RAISE3D printer family has all this and more. It never stops exceeding even the highest expectations and meeting the highest demands in a 3D printer. The precision repeatable 3D model output makes RAISE3D the printer to beat, and it will be along time before a serious challenge to this printer appears.
- Same design as N2 plus, which won best overall award in make magazine 2017 3D printer guide;Printing Surface: Buildtak
- 12 x 12 x 12 inches build platform; minimum 0.01Mm layer height; standard 0.4Mm nozzle
- All-metal hot-end up to 300℃ with heated bed up to 110℃; Print Over 10 types of qualified filament
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI; Wi-Fi or Ethernet remote print job monitoring; Unique printing resume after power outage
- Super rigid aluminum frame with dual ball-screw z-axis; fully enclosed build chamber