Material: Chrome Steel,Gcr15.
Size: Inner diameter: 8mm/Outer diameter: 22mm/Thickness: 7mm
Suitable for small motors, household applications, conveying field, etc.
With less coefficient of friction, less vibration and noise. Stable characteristics, high reliability.
Package include:10 pcs 608-2RS bearings.
- Material: Chrome Steel,Gcr15.
- Size: Inner diameter: 8mm/Outer diameter: 22mm/Thickness: 7mm
- Suitable for small motors, household applications, conveying field, etc.
- With less coefficient of friction, less vibration and noise. Stable characteristics, high reliability.
- Package include:10 pcs 608-2RS bearings.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Z-ULTRAT – dedicated plastic filament for 3D printing with Zortrax M200. Material with high hardness level, low elasticity and low level of deformation. Excellent for printing architectural models, utility models and working parts in machine prototypes. Perfectly imitates the properties of materials used in mass production.
The use of Z-ULTRAT filament with Zortrax M200 3D printer and dedicated Z-Suite Software allows you to generate easily removable support for the model. Single Extruder Support technology allows you to print complex models without the use of additional extruder or material.
Color: Pure Black
Printing technology: LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition)
Dedicated device: Zortrax M200 3D Printer
Features: Durable and strong, suitable for prototyping mechanical parts, architectural models, design prototypes
Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lb) gross wt. / 800 g (1.76 lb) net. wt.
Efficient melting point for 3D printing: 269 – 279 °C [516 – 534 F]
Glass Transition Temperature: 144 °C [291 F]
Vicat Softening Temperature: 130 °C [266 F]
Thermal Expansion: Minimal
Odor: Nearly odorless
Hazards: Product does not present any hazard while operating
- Z-ULTRAT – dedicated plastic filament for 3D printing with Zortrax M200. Material with high hardness level, low elasticity and low level of deformation.
- Excellent for printing architectural models, utility models and working parts in machine prototypes. Perfectly imitates the properties of materials used in mass production.
- The use of Z-ULTRAT filament with Zortrax M200 3D printer and dedicated Z-Suite Software allows you to generate easily removable support for the model.
- Single Extruder Support technology allows you to print complex models without the use of additional extruder or material.
- Now available in 7 colors – Blue, Green, Ivory, Red, Yellow, Pure Black & Cool Grey. More to come.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Melca 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1 kg Hard PLA (polylactic acid) is for every 3D Printer who wants to create 3D masterpieces, but struggles to consistently find high quality filament.
…STOP spending time and money on shoddy filament and start creating flawless prints the first time… every time.
…REFUSE to suffer the defeat of yet another failed print! DELIVER the absolute best gems imaginable…on time.
…GET quality, high-caliber filament without breaking the bank.
…JUST PRINT IT
✮ ✮ ✮ Productivity, Skyrocketed! ✮ ✮ ✮ Stress, Annihilated! ✮ ✮ ✮
This is the best filament you’ll ever purchase! Guaranteed.
Grab yours today – Order Now!
The Nitty Gritty: Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant ● Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 220°C (356°F – 428°F) ● Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.56″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.01″ ● Composite ● Food Grade
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including: AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! +/- 0.03 1.75mm diameter ensures smooth and stable extrusion without risk of nozzle, extruder, or printer damage – Like A Pro
- DELIVERS! New Virgin Material. Confidence is working with quality material, which means avoiding unnecessary brittleness and random particles – it’s 100% Predictable
- EXCLUSIVE! Enhanced with Flexibilizer and Intensifier provides an unfair advantage with Better Printing Character and Sharper Color…Mind Blowing
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Consistency Guarantee means no more playing Russian Roulette from one spool, batch, or color to the next…Absolutely No Questions Asked, Ever!
- ✮ MULTI-UNIT DEALS! Look up 🔺 in the Special Offers & Product Promotions area. Up to 3 FREE with today’s order – any color.
Click Here For More Information
Pack of 10 PCS: 0.2mm 0.25mm 0.3mm 0.35mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm 1.2mm
- Pack of 10 PCS: 0.2mm 0.25mm 0.3mm 0.35mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm 1.2mm
- Conveniently colored silicone grip gasket for spinning bits by hand
- Color is random
- Note:Don’t use the drill to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200 degrees
- Any question,pls feel free to contact us.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Max Current: 25A(Enhance heat dissipation)
Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22″
1*Heat bed Power Module(motherboard is not included)
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
3. Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working
- Good quality and well design
- It can be used in both Chitu motherboard,and other open 3D Printer motherboards
- It will help your 3D printer board equipped with the Chitu controller becomes more powerful
- Completely solve the hot bed power is too large and the load current issue
- More practical
Visit The Website For More Information…