Full graphic Smart Controller contains SD-Card reader, rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your RAMPS 1.4 board using the “smart adapter” included. After connecting this panel to your RAMPS you don’t need your PC to control your 3D Printer. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code file stored on the SD card.
More information about Full Graphic LCD Smart Controller can be found in Full Graphic Smart Controller WIKI page
LCD 12864 Smart Controller fully supported by Marlin Firmware.
1 x LCD Graphics controller.
1 x Connection adapter.
2 x connection cables.
- Large LCD screen 128×64 dots
- Adapter for RAMPS 1.4 RepRap Electronics is included
- With SD card reader on back, put slicing file on SD, select the file to print, then start printing without your computer connected to 3D printer
- Smart LCD Controller is supported by various RepRap 3D Printer frimware
- Rotary encoder makes navigation simple and fast