*Tolerance roundness： ±0.02mm
*Baseplate temperature： 100-110℃
*Print temperature: 220-260℃
*Net weight: 1KG/Roll（Vacuum bag and Desiccant）
*Apply: It is the “default” recommended material for many desktop 3D printers.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR 3D FILAMENT
*No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output
*No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness
*No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality
*Special raw materials, Precision process
*Wide range of processing temperature, low warping
*Good toughness, stable in performance
*Environmental safety protection and biodegradable materials，Non-toxic,stable in performance，smell like corn.(solid color and transparent color difference is pervious to light).
*Welcome to Silver 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)- Spool. Durable, withstand a wide range of temperatures, and tend to be more flexible
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220°C – 260°C
- Special raw materials, Precision process