Welcome to the world of 3D Mars for endless opportunities of innovation and design in 3D printing!
*What is “PLA ”?
PLA (PolyLactic Acid) is a biodegradable plastic. It is made from renewable raw materials such as cornstarch or sugarcane.
PLA (PolyLactic Acid) i it is typically used for packaging material, plastic wrap, plastic cups and plastic water bottles.
*What are differences between “PLA” and “ABS” ?
ABS – There is often a notable smell of hot plastic.
PLA – PLA smells likes candy when printing.
ABS – The product is easy to crack during printing, and it’s hard to stick the bottom or easy to fall off.
PLA – PLA has low shrinkage rate, it can print large parts model without heating bed .
ABS – The processing temperature is at about 220 ℃.
PLA – The processing temperature is at about 200 ℃, lower melt-strength make the print model easier to shape in excellent surface gloss.
ABS printing filament looks in matte.
PLA printing filament looks in light and smooth.
*Quick Guides for 3D printer buyers
PLA users sometimes have difficulties with jamming in the hot-end–just a drop of oil added to almost any hot-end when you put a roll on will give you smooth, jam-free, jam-smelling prints till the cows come home.
Getting the perfect extruder height is critical to great prints–I prefer the z-level to be set so that there is a very faint impression left on blue painters tape when removing a PLA model.
- *Vacuumed Packed: The 1.75mm 3D printer PLA filament comes with vacuum-sealed with a desiccant on a 1.2kg spool
- *Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature :195°C – 220°C (383°F – 428°F).
- *± 0.05mm Tolerance:The 1.75mm 3D printer PLA filament holds a diameter tolerance of 0.05mm which improve reliability and quality of output.
- *1.75mm 3D Printer PLA Filament: PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament often derived from recycled materials, which is compatible with most 3D printers and pens.
- *Better Gloss and Smell: PLA filament is more colorful, glossy and smooth, easier to shaping than other filaments. And the air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing.