Why Choose Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament
* This 3D printer filament displays less warping, and this is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
* This 3D printer filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic, and the printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
* This 3D printer filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
What’s Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament
* 1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.02 mm Tolerance
* 374 – 428 °F / 190 – 220 °C Printing TEMP
* 40 -100 mm/s Print Speed
* No Need Platform TEMP
* 100% Zero – Bubble
* 360 yd / 330 m One Spool
Quick Start Guide for Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament
The first layer is the most important part of any print, and there are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
* You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
* You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
* You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to Store Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament
* Keep material in sealed packaging until ready for use.
* Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
* Keep away from heat.
* Recommended storage temperature: -68 to 122 °F / -20 to 50 °C
Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
- 1.75 MM PLA FILAMENT: PLA is useful in a broad range of printing applications, has the advantage of low-odor and low-warp, and does not require a heated bed. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, Worksteel 3D printer filament has adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, and our 1.75 mm PLA filament is not brittle during a 3D printing job.
- ± 0.02 MM TOLERANCE: Worksteel PLA 3D printer filament is produced with more precise specification and has a tolerance of ± 0.02 mm. Regardless of the 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all printers on the market are configured to run with our Worksteel PLA 3D printing filament.
- VACUUMED PACKED: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, that’s why Worksteel 3D printer filament made by us is vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- COMPLIANT & CERTIFIED: Our 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. This 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer great 3D printer filament and best customer service, backed by Worksteel 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 2-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!