Prototype LABS – studio provides the highest quality DIY supplies and creative project materials for the student innovator, the garage inventor, the backyard tinkerer, the basement artist, and the creative professional. By makers for makers. By artists for artists. We proudly use our own filament products for prototyping new designs, and our PLA 3d Printing poly filament is developed from raw materials grown primarily in the USA. Our US based company is dedicated to providing the best quality product at affordable prices. We support STEM initiatives and vendors in the education space. We provide large-order discounts for academic institutions and non-profits. Contact us for more details.
- Highest Quality Professional Polylactic Acid Thermoplastic PLA 3D Printing Filament for 3d Printers and DIY 3d Printing Projects
- Non-toxic Biodegradable Polylactide Material (PLA – Polylactic Acid) with no plastic smell and no odor, safe and recyclable material – polymerized maize (corn) based organic product derived from low emission and sustainable processes
- Best and smoothest extrusion for fast printing and high quality creations, 3d maker and DIY projects and professional 3d printing, for use with 3d printers, 3d printer kits, 3d pens, etc.
- 1.75mm filament diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm Professional and Industrial 3D Printing Quality Resin
- “Poly” filament can be used with any 3D printing device, optimal extruder hot end temperature around 210-226°C / 410-440°F