How to use the Cleaner Drill Bits:
1. pull out the nozzle head.
2. heating the nozzle head to consumptive material melting temperature
3. use the cleaner kit to Drill In (not insert directly which would break the drill bit)
4. when you put the drill bit out of the nozzle head, if there is something like yellow sticky jelly stick on the drill bit (which is very sticky on hand), please replace the nozzle head directly. This is because impurities inside the consumptive material melt, which become a layer of mucus stuck in the nozzle head. Normally you can’t clean them up with the drill bit. You might want to replace a nozzle head or even the nozzle throat.
Material: Teflon PTFE core & stainless steel
Inner diameter: 2mm
Applies to makerbot or 1.75mm special supplies 3D printer construction.
Nozzle Print Heads:
Nozzle accuracy: 0.4mm
Makerbot Mk8 Nozzle applies 1.75mm abs/pla material Compared with Mk7, mk8 has larger inner diameter and better support for PLA material This MK8 nozzle is an upgraded version of MK7, better performance than MK7, MK7 applicable 3D printer, MK8 nozzle is also applicable
Nozzle Drill Bits Cleaner:
Total length: 31mm
Drill bit length: 11mm
Drill diameter: 0.4mm
Please kindly note:
Don’t use the drill to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200 degrees!
5 x Extruders
5 x Nozzle Print Heads
5 x Nozzle Cleaner Drills
Attention: Small parts, keep away from children!!!
- This package includes 5pcs 3D Printer Extruder, 5pcs Brass Extruder Nozzle Print Heads and 5pcs cleaning Drill Bits
- 3D Printer Extruders, made of Teflon PTFE core and 304 stainless steel material
- 3D Printer Nozzles, made of international grade brass material
- 3D Printer Nozzles Drill Bits Cleaner, 0.4mm precision, solid and not easy to break
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – At an affordable price, then simply and roughly a 30-Day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee, and 60-Days return without a single question. Try this 3D printer accessories set risk free now