Net weight: 4.2KG
Loading weight: 5.5kg
Printing size: 150×150×200mm
Machine size: 300*330*540mm
Packing size: 445*400*115mm
Filament: PLA/ABS/Soft rubber/wood Etc.
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: default 0.4mm, support 0.3 / 0.2mm
Working mode: Online or SD offline
Printing thickness: 0.1-0.4 adjustable
Rated power: 120W
Actual power: 100W
Power requirement: 110-240V input: 12V output
File Format: STL,OBJ, JPG, PNG, Gcode
Operating page: English
Drawing interface: English
Operating system: WIN, XP, MAC, Linux, Vista
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Most 3d printer parts are pre-assembled well before shipping, it will need about 1 hour to build it up.
- PRINTING SIZE: Prints max size of 150X150X200mm/59x59x78 inches. Very cute for children use
- EASY WIRING: Wires are already connected to the control board & cables are also attached, easy for wiring.
- SUPPORT FOR ALL FILAMENT TYPES: It is not only support PLA, but also support ABS, wood, TPU etc. There is a bottle of glue comes with the 3d printer, it is good for ABS filament stick to the hot bed.
- VALID CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hictop offers life time after sales service, You could contact us at any time for any help.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Our acclimation & quarantine boxes can be used for a variety of different aquarium uses. You can use it for new fish to acclimate to your tank as well as using it to house anemones. The options are endless. These boxes also utilize a removable center separator for added convenience. This product is made in house by us utilizing 3D printer technology. Our 3D printed products are durable and utilize strong magnets to ensure that your product stays put. We recommend using these racks in glass aquariums up to 1/2″ thick and acrylic aquariums up to 3/8″ thick. Please note: Due to this frag rack being 3D printed, it is subject to have some minor cosmetic issues, however does not impair the use of the product.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
BuMat Elite Filament is the best, safest, and most consistent filament for your 3D Printer. This is the highest quality components for producing successful 3D print. It is compatible with all 1.75mm Printer like Flash Forge USA, RepRap, Rapman, Makerbot, BFB 3000, Rostock, Ultimaker Printrbot, Makibox, Buccaneer, Kossel, Mendel and many other printers.
- 1.75mm ABS at 2.2 lb. (1KG)
- User defined melting temperature at between 190 – 220 C
- Diameter of the filament: 1.75mm
- Easy to use and performs well on most prints
- Air Tight Sealed in a plastic bag
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Please check your filament size and 3D printer tube size before purchase.
Filament Guiding Tube Connector
The Pneumatic Straight Fitting is a connector that connect the guiding tube and feed protector. Also help to guide filament into your 3D printer without any disturbance.
1. Quick and Reliable connection
2. Made of non-corrosive brass
4. Easy to install
5. Hexagonal wrench tightening
6. Reliable connection
High Quality Parts
High quality 3D printer parts, durable and provide reliable connection for guiding filament.
Condition: Brand New
Fitting Model: PC6-01
For PTFE Tube: 6mm Outer Diameter
For Filament Size: 3mm
Thread Type: BSPT 1/8″
Thread Diameter: 9.728mm / 0.383 Inch
10 x PC6-01 Pneumatic Fitting
All product and company names are trademarksTM or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- Help to guide and connect filament into your 3D printer without any disturbance
- Easy to install by hexagonal wrench tightening
- Quick Reliable connection
- Made of non-corrosive brass
- Suitable for 3mm filament & 6mm OD 3D printer tube
Visit The Website For More Information…
Our Thermoplastic 3D Filaments are made from the best materials available and have been thoroughly tested for the best possible results. PLA materials are extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, less calibration and fewer extruder failures. The materials will work flawlessly with most 3D extruders currently in the market.
Density 1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³
Melting Point: 180℃ (356°F)
Tensile Strength: ≥60MPa
Bending Strength: ≥60MPa
Notch Impack Strength: 4.53 lbs / ft2
Distortion Temperature: 60℃(140°F)
Printing Temperature: 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )
- Made of PLA (Polylactic Acid) material of premium quality, no kinks or breaks
- Work flawlessly with most 3D extruders/printers currently in the market
- Recommended printing temperature is 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )
- Superior materials ensure better looking prints, less calibration & fewer extruder failures
Click Here For More Information