- Small size but a big printing volume. With a total weight of 3.2 kg and machine dimensions of 260x260x280mm/10.2″x10.2″x10.7″, Cetus is highly portable so you can take your creativity anywhere!
- Self-lubricated, maintenance- free, and high precision quality linear rails that have a long Lifespan.
- Three nozzle options (0.2 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm) with preset profiles.
- Minimum calibration need from Users. The build plate is a 3mm aluminum plate and fixed onto the linear guide directly. X and Y axes are carefully calibrated in the factory, so users can start printing right out of the box!
- Novel Build Surface. A special print bed surface coating is applied to guarantee a perfect print every time and easy removal of prints from the surface. The surface sticks to PLA as well as other materials and has a high tolerance for nozzle height error. The coating itself is very durable and could last for a long time.
- Best of Both Worlds. The dedicated Cetus 3D-printing software features a straightforward interface, easy breakaway Smart Support, photo to lithopane, custom print material, and more! The software is also supported by Windows, Mac, and iOS. Furthermore, user can use third party slicing softwares such Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r and etc.
For more information, please go to www.cetus3d.com
- Easy to use, out of box printing experience.
- Mininalist design, small footprint but able to print large parts.
- Use high quality linear rail to give excellent print qualities.
- Simple modular design, easy to maintain and upgrade.
- Dedicated software package support WIFI and iOS devices.