Use this frame kit to design your own custom 3D printer, CNC mill, laser cutter, pick and place machine etc! Simply use the included 12 corner knuckles, 4 nema17 motor mounts, 2 bearing holders, and 12 linear rod connectors to build your custom design robotic machine! The corner knuckles are designed for 3/4″ (19mm) square tubes, the rod connectors are designed for 8mm linear rods, the motor mounts are designed for nema 17 stepper motors. How it works: Use the 12 corner knuckles designed for 3/4″ (19mm) square tubes to build the main frame. Can be mounted in the top, sides or bottom of the corner and secured with a screw. Use the 12 rod connectors to bold anywhere on the 3/4″ square tubing. Drill a 1/2″ hold where you want the rod and slip in the connector. The rod connector securely holds 8mm linear rods. Use the 4 provided motor mounts to connect anywhere on the 3/4″ square tube. It will hold a various sizes of nema 17 motors. Use the 2 bearing holders to hold a bearing (608zz) used in belt movement operations. Use the 2 z mount to connect 8mm linear rods to a linear motor.
- Build a strong and rigid frame for your next custom project!
- Build your own CNC Mill, 3D printer, laser cutter, SMT pick and place or any other movement machine.
- designed for standard 3/4″ square tubing and 8mm linear rod
- Easy to build any project.
- All strong injection molded parts.