- This carbon fiber reinforced PLA has very fine grain, and would not clog on regular size nozzles.
- Diameter: 1.75mm (±0.02)
- Weight: Approx. 2.2lb (1kg)
- Nozzle: At least 0.4mm
- Fine grain formula carbon fiber; this PLA would not clog on regular size printing nozzles.
- Compatible with all 3D printers.
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced PLA filament offers more stiffness compared to regular PLA.
- Printing Temperature: 200-230 degree Celsius. 215 degree Celsius recommended.
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced PLA have different characteristics than regular PLA. Their output has a less smooth surface and they also have a matte finish.
Check Out Our Website For Details…