Heated Bed Power Module Features:
Helps 3D printer equipped with the controller board (capable of max 15A) become more powerful.
With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
If you intend to use heated bed with your 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply, then this module is recommended, else it may cause excessive current during times which may burn the connectors on the controller board.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this)
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation)
1.This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) = 25A stable work situation, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
2.Please double-confirm the wire you connect is right when installing this MOSFET Board, if you have any issue please contact us firstly, thanks!
2 x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module (motherboard is not included)
2 x Connection cable for input signal
- This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. Effective to resolve the hot bed power is too large and the load current problems. It compatible with Anet A8 and most 3d printers.
- The heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- With this add-on module to your controller board, you can lead the maximum current up to 25A. If you need anything greater or equal to 15A this module is a must!
- When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- Note: Under the premise of normal cooling, it works stably under I(Max)=25A, the current must NOT exceed 25A while in the work process.