MK8 Extruder Hot End kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, red wire was heating tube 12V/40W
Material: Aluminum and Stainless Steel and Brass
Extra Nozzles: 7*0.4mm, 1*0.2mm, 1*0.3mm, 1*0.5mm
Extra Tube: 10x 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube Compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer.
- Offers you an easy way to upgrade your hotend with plenty of MK8 brass extruder nozzles for 1.75mm Filament, including 0.4mm(7pcs), 0.2mm(1pc), 0.3mm(1pc) and 0.5mm(1pc).
- 12V/40W high temperature resistance heater catridge(wire length 1M/39.4inches), operating temperature range:0~+280°C (0~+538°F)
- Aluminium heater block 20*20*10mm, comes with a necessary screw. Working perfectly with everyday filaments like PLA and ABS. Note: heat block inner hole for set screw: M6 and M3.
- 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube, made from Aluminum. Compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer. Reduces extrusion force and improve reliability of retractions thanks to the improved internal surface finish.
- You can repair your extruder with this kit instead of replacing a new one when your extruder suffers a clog that can’t be fixed. A great replacement hot end for MK8, i3, E3D, Anet A8, Alunar M508, CR7, V2 etc.