Designed with the highest quality and compatibility in mind, Inland PVA Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time creating! Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) is a water soluble support material for PLA prints. Ideal for artist and design objects, science demonstrations, and more. Agitate in hot water for better results.
- .5 KG (approximately 1.10 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter – +/- 0.05mm
- PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Print Settings: 190-200℃
- For best results, use with PLA based prints.