Instone Inventor Pro 3D Printer Kit Heated Bed Hot End Micro SD Card Touchscreen Wifi Enclosed Body Large 3D Printer Desktop 3D Printer Simple PLA Filament Support All Filaments
Model: INVENTOR PRO
Input voltage: 110V/220V AC 50/60Hz
Maximum power: 230W
Forming principle: FDM
Nozzle temperature: 260℃ (Max)
Working condition: 10-40℃, Humidity 20-50%
Moulding size: 240x160x160mm
Positioning accuracy: Axis Z: 0.0025mm, X/Y: 0.011mm Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle number: Single
Changing material halfway: Support
User interface: 3.5 inch touchscreen
Enclosed software: Instone3D, Cura
Extended software: Slic3r, Repetier-host，Simplify3D
File formats: STL，OBJ，G-Code
Printing material: ABS,PLA,other flexible material
Machine specification: Size: 441x344x407mm
Package size: 515x420x490mm
Machine material: Injection molding/Plastic shell
Product weight: 12KG
Gross weight: 18KG
- Support for All Filaments: Inventor Pro 3D Printer has heated build plate(32~248℉) and wide range of extruder temperatures(32~482℉) allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Ready-to-work: iNSTONE Inventor Pro 3D printer kit ships fully assembled and include one roll of PLA filament(1kg), one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:240 L X 160 W X 160 H mm (9.4*6.3*6.3in).
- Easy operation: 3.5-inch touch screen on Desktop 3d printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process. 3 models to print: WIFI, online, SD card. Accurate & easy leveling attributes to better print effect.
- Optimized Printing: Large 3d printer’s new slicer algorithm (Instone 1.2) automatically adjusts slice settings for your specific printer model and software version. The new print preview helps verify design details before printing, and includes rafts and supports break away more easily for a cleaner print surface.
- Guaranteed After-sale Service & Support: iNSTONE’s professional support team are experts in 3D printer maintenance and troubleshooting. For best coverage don’t forget to contact us email@example.com if you met any problem during your use. Warranty: 12 months (vulnerable parts: 6 months)