Weight: 1kg net weight, 1.3kg gross weight.
JET Filament Colors/Options: Nature, White, Green, Yellow, Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Blue, Silver, Gold, Black, Brown, Grey, Transparent/clear, Lime, Navy, Olive, Violet, Magenta, Chocolate, Cyan, Burlywood, Royal, Blue,
SkyBlue, Khaki, Orchid, Maroon, Tan, Glow Green/Blue, Wood, PVA, Conductive ABS(acrylonitrile butadiene styrene),
PLA (polylactic acid) and HIPS (high impact polystyrene) filaments are the most commonly used printing supplies for all 3D Printers.
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; If printing abs or hips, the platform should be heated more than 100°C Trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?</p?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It's recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Won’t the print stick to the build platform?
A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it’s recommended to use blue painters tape and ABS it’s recommended to use kapton tape. If printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build platform you can use “*ABS Sludge” a little goes a long way. You can use this on the build platform on top of kapton tape.
- High precision: +/- 0.02mm. Roundness +/-0.02mm,the filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering
- Extrusion temperature: 175 – 230C (PLA filament), 230C -260C (ABS), 220-280C (HIPS Filament)
- Filament comes in a light spool, in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
- Compatible with most 3D Printers
- JET filament, top brand and top quality. Never plug nozzle and 100% no bubble.