12V version with 40W heater cable.
DIY 3D printer extruder hotend requires heat sink to operate properly – metal base, aluminum block, or any other type of cooling device.
Thermistor mounted with clamping screws
DIY Assembled 3D Printer Extruder Hotend
30mm long stainless updated barrel tube, for low friction, trouble free print.
Nozzle is can be exchanged or replaced with many different types of nozzles in the market.
This will offer you good selection of nozzle orifice diameters.
Low profile: only about 43 mm high.
NTC 3950 100K pre-wired thermistor.
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
Small in Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead High accuracy: 1%
Resistance value at 25C=100K
Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
Wiring length: 1 meter
1 * 0.3mm brass nozzle
1 * Stainless updated barrel tube
1 * Aluminum updated heater block with necessary screws
1 * 12V 40W Cartridge Heater Cable
1 * NTC 3950 Pre-wired thermistor
- Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer (Assembled Extruder)
- Stainless updated barrel tube for trouble free, low friction print,much solid quality
- Pre-wired NTC3950 thermistor to the updated heater block
- Use it with heatsink or cooled metal base
- Plenty of MK8 clone nozzles compatible with this hotend – nozzle replacement is easy