Toughest among all engineering plastics. Build fixtures, guides, jigs, guards and other manufacturing aids that require good mechanical and tensile strength. Excellent resistance to heat, oils, solvents and chemicals. Our neon variety transmits ultraviolet/black light, so you can make objects that glow in the Dark. Do not use in direct contact with food. Do not leave exposed to air, since it readily absorbs humidity, which can greatly affect your print. Drying this hygroscopic material before printing is highly recommended. The Kodak 3D Printing filament Airtight case will improve your printing experience by preventing exposure to dust and absorption of moisture during extrusion.
- Shatterproof objects with high traction and abrasive resistance
- Main application: maximum strength functional parts
- Filament diameter: 1.75Mm (+/- 0.02Mm)
- Print temperature: 240-270°c. Print bed temperature: 90-110°c
- Tips: keep the filament dry by properly storing the spool. It may require drying at 80°c for a few hours before printing for best results