PLA+ is an improved version of PLA, suitable for replacing ABS in many aspects. It provides great visual quality and has very low shrinkage and warp. Its high impact resistance is similar to that of ABS and is ideal for high resolution or fast printing. It has fast crystallization, which enables printing without support and with very fine detail. We use Pure grade Ingeo certified resins to ensure the best printing results. Our filament has passed a defined set of tests performed by Nature Works to ensure the product quality and certify its use in food packaging materials.
- Perfect combination of ease of use and strength
- Main application: concept modeling
- Filament diameter: 1.75Mm (+/- 0.02Mm)
- Print temperature: 210-240°c. Print bed temperature (optional): 50-70°c
- Tips: post-annealing at 80-130°c can be used to promote crystallization and improve the part’s heat deflection temperature