1. Each needle has a label that marks the diameter of it. To make it easier to clean up, you can use a small diameter needle first and then use a needle with the right diameter;
2. Don’t use the needle to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200℃(392℉). You can twist the needle to make it easier to clean up;
3. After replace the nozzle, you’d better recalibrate the distance between nozzle and plate to ensure the quality of print parts;
total length: 70mm/2.76in;
Needle length: 40mm/1.57in;
Handle length: 30mm/1.19in
5. Sharp parts, please keep away from children.
- Compatibility: Matches all 3D print extruder nozzles offered from E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap, etc.
- Quantity and size: 5PCS in total, 1 pieces per specification, diameter specifications 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.35mm 0.4mm 0.5mm
- Widely used: It can be used to accurately measure the diameter of nozzle holes. You can precision clean all of small size nozzles and other small parts by the tool kit, such as the feed gear. You can also use 0.5mm needle to clean holes in larger diameter
- Material: SUS304 stainless steel, it’s flexible and doesn’t break easily. It comes with a handle, so you can easily twist it in during use
- Durability: It can be used heaps of times, because of SUS304 stainless steel material. It will neither rust nor be broken, no matter how it is used