1. After replace the nozzle, Please recalibrate the distance between nozzle and build plate to ensure the quality of print parts;
2. Please do not use flame to test their heat resistance, because the flame’s temperature is much higher than 300 degrees Celsius (572 Fahrenheit ).
Heat insulation cotton: Length 80mm/3.15in, width 20mm/0.78in, thickness 2mm;
PTFE high temp tape: Total length 10m/32.8ft, width 8mm, thickness 0.13mm
10PCS heat insulation cotton;
One Roll of PTFE High Temp Tape
- Compatibility: Matches all 3D print extruder heater block offered from E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap , etc.
- High temperature resistance: Both PTFE tape and heat insulation cotton, short term resistance to temperature 260 degrees Celsius (500 Fahrenheit ), long term resistance to temperature 300 degrees Celsius (572 Fahrenheit )
- Function: Keep heater block temperature constant, so that improving the quality of the printed matter, save electricity and prolong the service life of heater and temp sensor
- Use-method: You can cut cotton into the right size and hole according to your needs, then stick it firmly with PTFE tape. 5 sides of heater can be wrapped up in cotton, except the surface installed heater wire, but you just need to use 1 piece cotton. You can also use PTFE tape to stick any other parts on your 3D printer
- Material: The heating insulation cotton is made from heat resistant ceramic fiber, the tape is made from PTFE