The LulzBot TAZ 6 features innovative self-leveling & self-cleaning, and a modular tool head design for flexible and multi-material upgrades. With proven technology & one of the largest print volumes in its class, the LulzBot TAZ 6 is ready to work.
- : The LulzBot TAZ 6 is a Free Software, Libre Innovation, and Open Source Hardware product, respecting your freedom to create
- Self-leveling, self-cleaning, tetherless printing, and an integrated power supply make powerful 3D printing easy
- A large build volume of 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.8 in) enables large prints, or many small prints at once
- Maximum temperatures of 300°C (572°F) for the hot end and 120°C (248°F) open a world of material possibilities
- Modular tool head carriage design allows plug-and-play with different print heads for growing selection of 3D printing filament materials