1.Size (LxHxW): 6 x 2.3 x 3.1 cm/ 2.5″ x 0.9″ x 1.2″
Voltage: 12V-50V (12-24VDC recommended)
2. Connect Power to power source, please note the anode and cathode.
3. Connect Hotbed to heated wire, please note the anode and cathode.
4. Connect digital control signal to Gnd, D8.
5. Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS MOSFET to -Bed+
6. Choose one signal group to connect.
7. If you don’t know how to install, please contact us or find the related link in youtube, thanks
Please kindly note:
Pay attention to polarity
Only can choose 3 or 4 signal group
2 x 3d printer heated bed power module;
2 x connection cable for input signal
- Function and Use: control hot bed, print head heating, compact appearance, compact design, more powerful heat dissipation, to solve the problem of excessive heat bed power, current load problem;
- Extra large heat sink, the maximum current can be up to 30A or more, can use digital signal of 5-24v to control;
- This module under normal cooling, measured I (Max) = 30A can Stable long-term work during use, so we suggest the current should not exceed 30A.
- Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS Mosfet to bed, can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control;
- After-sale Guarantee: Each one will be done functional test before shipment, so anyone receives a defective one please don’t feel hesitate to email us before leave negative review and feedback, we will give you support within 24 hours.