This is a high performance desktop 3D printer that’s perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. With an acrylic frame, it is light-weight, easy for transport and storage. Tons of upgrades are making our product an amazing deal for those of you who are looking for an entry level but powerful 3D printer. Get one now.
Diameter of Extruder: 0.4 mm
Monitor Type: LCD2004
Offline Printing: Supported
Operating Systems: Windows Mac Linux
Operating Temperature: 50 to 86°F
Operating Humidity: 20% to 50%
File Formation: STL G-Code OBJ
Languages Supported: English, Mandarin
Supported Software: Cura
Filament Type: PLA, ABS
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012 mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004 mm
Pringting Speed: 10 – 120 mm/s
Pringting Thickness: 0.1 – 0.3 mm
Item Dimensions: 19.6″ x 15.7″ x 17.7″
Item Weight: 16.5 lbs
Package Dimensions: 20″ x 13.6″ x 8.5″
Package Weight: 20.3 lbs
1x 3D Printer (Assembly Required, All Parts Included)
1x Users Manual (included in the USB Flash)
- Large build platform: 220 x 220 x 240 mm. Heated aluminum build plate. Lightweight and sturdy acrylic frame.
- Upgraded MK8 Extruder for improved accuracy. Dual air vents for better heat dissipation.
- Assembly instructions: https://youtu.be/J8tX-Kfb1og , https://youtu.be/EB5Q3_sJ-Tk (Also included in the USB flash.)
- 3D printing requires a lot of enthusiasm, patience and expertise. It may be not that easy, but it’s definitely FUN and REWARDING!
- LCD screen to display. Button operations increase user friendliness. MicroSD card slot for convenient storing files & direct printing.