1)pls pay more about attention about the guide and download the correct marlin for the 2004 LCD
2)Do not plug or unplug and wire or module when power is on, do not even touch the board when power is on or your hand has static charge(you can rmove static charge by touching metal tap) .
3) Always double check power wire is properly installed. If you do not follow above move, you can damage the control board and your 3D printer
4) Pls Confirm that the A4988 driver install correctly on the Ramps1.4.
(1) Mega 2560 R3 Board
(2) RAMPS1.4 is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the Arduino-compatible MEGA platform, RAMPS1.4 has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver is built-in translator for easy operation
(4) LCD 2004 with Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 20 Character x 4 Line LCD display.
1x Mega 2560 board for Arduino
1x USB Cable
1x 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 Board（Red Color)
5x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink
1x 2004 LCD with control board
1x Smart Adapter
2x FC flat cable
- 3D printer board Marlin firmware installation guide: http://osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instructions.pdf
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino Mega2560 board. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- With LCD 2004, print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card
- It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap
- Detailed tutorials and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE