The photosensitive resin is a standard resin for LCD / DLP UV Cure 3D Printer. It is widely used in many fields such as industrial parts, garage kits, craftwork design, education, archaeological model, clock and eyeglasses, etc.
Size: 500ml, 1L
Available color: Clear Blue, Grey, Black, White, Clear
UV Sensitive Wavelength: 405nm
Viscosity (25C)(Test Method ASTM D1342): 150-200MPa
Density(Test Method ASTM D1183): 1.05-1.20 / cm3
Tensile Strength(Test Method ASTM D527): 36-52Mpa
Elongation at break(Test Method ASTM D527): 11-20%
Flexural Strength(Test Method ASTM D790): 59-70MPa
Flexural Modulus(Test Method ASTM D790): 1.882-2.385Mpa
zod Impact – Notched(Test Method ASTM D178): 44-49kJ/mm
Hardness (Shore D)(Test Method ASTM D2240): 84D
Heat Deflection Temperature(Test Method ASTM D1525): 80C
Glass Transition Temperature (Test Method ASTM D1525): 100C
Store & Usage:
1.Store in cool dry places between 18-28C
2.Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
3.Shake well before use.
4.After printing, please wash your print in alcohol with an content of above 90). Note don’t let your print contact with water during washing stage and don’t keep it in alcohol for a long time
5.Use at temperature 18-28C
1.Keep out of the reach of children and animals
2.Always wear gloves and eye protections before use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep room ventilated.
3.Don’t used for products intended for internal use or in contact with food or drink items.
- Low Cost / Low Smell, safe to use, the resins for UV Cure 3D Printer is developed and produced by the NOVA3D company itself and have got the ROHS and MSDS certification
- Exposure Time: Bottom layer 60s, each layer 8s. The photocurable polymers are great for low power LCD / DLP UV Cure Resin Printers with the wavelength 405nm, Quick setup in preform with our own UV Light LCD 3D Printer L1121(Bene1), L2120(Bene2) and J1120(Photon) and it is very convenient as each kind of photopolymer resin have been set parameters in NOVA3D itself UV Curing 3D Printers
- After cured, NOVA3D Rigid Type 3D Printer Resin is highly resistant to deformation over time. Great for printing thin walls and features. Not suited for parts that must bend. Model printed with the photosensitive resin features smooth surface, high stability and high accuracy, low shrinkage, excellent stiffness, toughness, impact resistance and some flexibility
- UV Resin with opaque appearance and precise details, Black, White, and Grey Resins are ready to use right off the printer, Their neutral undertone also makes a great base for parts that will eventually be painted or undergo other finishing processes, Clear Resin for transparent applications and is great for any parts requiring translucency
- You’re never on your own with NOVA3D products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians ready to answer your questions, both before and after the sale
Check Out Our Website For Details…
No more burnt fingers for me!
This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
——– Feedback by buyer
This is High-precision extruder nozzle produce by CNC.
High quality brass with M6 thread, compliant with all M6 thread 3D printer.
Special tools make you change extruder nozzle FAST, SAFE and EASY.
NOTICE: This spanner only for E3D heat blocks -(16*16mm & 20*16mm), it will not work with MK8 block (20*20mm)
HOW TO REPLACEMENT NOZZLE
Step 1:Turn on 3D Printer, set nozzle temperature to target (PLA: 80-220, ABS: 240-280).
Step 2:After heat done, use SPANNER to hold heat block, use Socket screwdriver to screw old nozzle out. old nozzle will be very hot, don’t touch by hands!!!
Step 3:Put new nozzle to this socket screwdriver, spanner keep to hold heat block, screw nozzle in, must be tight and it is done.
Notice: NOZZLE and Heat Block on 3D printer need heat before take out, don\’t touch it by hands when printer is heading or close less than 10 mins.
0.2mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.3mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.4mm extruder nozzle * 2pcs
0.5mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.6mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.8mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
Simple spanner * 1pc
3 in 1 screwdriver(1 Handle with 2 Heads) * 1pc
- No more burnt fingers for you! This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
- Multi-size High-precision extruder nozzle: 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm
- Compliant all M6 thread 3D printer: The nozzles used M6 thread, same as MK8 MK7 UM2 CR10 etc.
- Special tools: special spanner and multi-function screwdriver can help you adjustment 3D Printer and change extruder nozzle more easy!
- Note: Screwdriver maybe rust, but No effect on use. Spanner only fit for E3D heat block (20*16mm and 16*16mm)
Click Here For More Information
– Fit for the latest j-head V6 hot end feeding extruder.
– Allows to feed 1.75mm filaments through 0.4 nozzle.
– Easy to assemble and use. comes with a fan for cooling.
– Provides a faster, easier and more precise method of 3D printing.
– Solved the wiredrawing problems when working for remote feeding.
– Fan Voltage: 12V
– Power: 40W
– Nozzle size: 0.4mm
– Filament size: 1.75mm
– Material: Stainless Steel,ABS.
– Compatible with bulldog, mk8 3d printer extruder.
1 Piece Long-Range Extrusion Head.
1 Piece Fan Heatsink (12V).
2 Piece Fan Screws.
- Fit for the latest j-head V6 hot end feeding extruder.
- Allows to feed 1.75mm filaments through 0.4 nozzle.
- Easy to assemble and use. comes with a fan for cooling.
- Provides a faster, easier and more precise method of 3D printing.
- Solved the wiredrawing problems when working for remote feeding.
Visit The Website For More Information…
GT2 Aluminium Timing Pulley 20 Teeth M4 Screw Belt For 3D Printer – 3D Printer & Supplies 3D Printer Accessories-1 x GT2 5MM 20 Teeth Double Side Synchronous Wheel,
GT2 Aluminium Timing Pulley 20 Teeth M4 Screw Belt For 3D Printer CNC Specification:
Number of teeth: 20
Tooth pitch: 2mm
Diameter of bore: 5mm
Tooth width: 7mm (to fit 6mm timing belt)
Grub screws: M4
Tooth pitch: 2mm
Belt shape: Open end
Material: Fibre-reinforced rubber
T2 timing belts and compatible pulleys (GT2 pulley) are popular choices for RepRaps and RepStraps.
The GT2 series of belts are designed specifically for linear motion. They use a rounded tooth profile that guarantees that the belt tooth fits smoothly and accurately in the pulley groove, so when you reverse the pulley direction, there is no room for the belt to move in the groove.
For performance you want at least 6 teeth in contact with the pulley at any given time. That minimizes the chance of the belt slipping, and helps reduce backlash even further. In practice that means you want a minimum of a 12 tooth pulley
1 x GT2 Belt
4 x GT2 Pulley
8 x Screws
1 x Wrench (As Pictures)
- 3D Printer & Supplies 3D Printer Accessories – GT2 Pulley:
- Material: Aluminium
- Number of teeth: 20
- Tooth pitch: 2mm
- GT2 Aluminium Timing Pulley 20 Teeth M4 Screw Belt For 3D Printer – 3D Printer & Supplies 3D Printer Accessories-1 x GT2 5MM 20 Teeth Double Side Synchronous Wheel
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
This kit is a collection of some of the most common 3D printing tools, helping your maintain your printer, deal with nozzle jams, remove prints from the build surface and clean up the prints after they are complete. Kit includes: – 5 pcs 0.4mm flexible nozzle cleaning needles in storage tube – 1 pcs Premium print removal tool with semi flexible blade and rubberized handle – 1 pcs Deburr tool with 2 different tips – 1 pcs Precision curved tweezers – 1 pcs File with 1 round and 1 flat side – 5 pcs PTFE Grease packets – 1 pcs Zippered nylon tool pouch
- Excellent value for the most popular 3D printer tools
- All tools easily fit into the tool pouch with room to add more
- Great kit for those just getting started or have been printing for years
- Combines 3D printing specific tools into 1 handy kit
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…