Color: True Grey
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.05 mm
Net Weight: 750g
Recommended Printing Temp: 195 – 230 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 90 mm/s
Heated Bed: Not required but can be used (up to 60 °C)
All PolyPlus PLA filaments have been properly dried before packaging and shipping. It is recommended that the filament, when not used, be stored in the provided resealable bag with the desiccant pack to minimize moisture absorption and to ensure the best printing performance.
Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- A 1.75 mm PLA based filament compatible with Makerbot, FlashForge，Monoprice，XYZprinting，ALUNAR and other desktop 3D printers
- PolyPlus PLA is compliance with RoSH,REACH,PAHs and produced exclusively using NatureWorks’Ingeo PLA resin
- Polymaker patented Jam-Free technology which dramatically improves the heat stability of PLA filament by raising the softening temperature, ensuring a jam-free 3D printing experience.
- Works well with all common printing surfaces such as the blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, BuildTak, etc. No heated bed or 3D printer chamber required but can be used (up to 60°C)
- On line support: any questions or problems please leave us a message. A Polymaker engineer will get back to you within 24 hours. Polymaker has worldwide distribution centers located in Europe and North America. All Polymaker filaments are researched, developed and manufactured in house at Polymaker’s Headquarters in China.