The Robo C2 is the next-next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo 3D. Featuring a compact size, it has one of the fasteset print speeds in the 3D consumer space with 300 mm per second and one of the largest build volumes in its category. With a built-in touch screen as well as WiFi and mobile connectivity it is fully compatible with Robo’s new print app, so you can 3D print right from any iOS device. The Robo C2 printer brings a high-quality, easy-to-use solution to consumers. The Robo C2 is one of the smallest and most portable of 3D printers in the market, focused on users that want a smaller and more compact offering. While it may be compact, it still boasts the same printing speed as its larger siblings, and a minute resolution of up to 20 microns for smooth and highly detailed prints. Supported with Apple iOS and macOS, Windows, and Linux and supports file types STL, OBJ, and AMF. Runs at an operating ambient temperature of 59-90 degrees F and non-operating temperature of 32-90 degrees F. Supports over 20 materials including a majority of Robo legacy materials, including PLA, carbon fiber, wood, metal infused, and flexible material. A 1 year commercial subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360 is included with each unit, as well as 24/7 customer support and a 6 month parts replacement warranty.
- Includes a 3.5 color touch screen and WiFi connectivity allowing printing from USB, phone, and tablet
- Allows printing from cloud libraries or design your own and features automatic calibration with a self-leveling print platform
- Features a build volume of 5″ x 5″ x 6″ / 127 mm x 127 mm x 152.4mm, build speed of up to 16mm^3/s, travel speed of up to 250mm/s, and prints from 300 to 20 microns.
- Supports printing with 20-plus materials and has filament run-out detection
- Comes with 24/7 customer support and 1 year part replacement warranty
- Monitor your projects and print from your mobile device using the free Robo app, available on iOS and coming soon to Android