This kit includes some simple and complicated experiments (relating with RFID), which are close to life. Through these experiments, you can clearly know the principles behind some common phenomena and apply them well. For example, you may make your own password lock and entrance card system after learning the corresponding lessons. Or explore more experiments by yourself to strengthen what you have learnt!
Lesson 1 Controlling LED by Button
Lesson 2 Controlling LED by PWM
Lesson 3 Interactive LED Flowing Lights
Lesson 4 I2C LCD1602
Lesson 5 Buzzer
Lesson 6 Tilt-Switch
Lesson 7 Answer Machine
Lesson 8 Serial Monitor
Lesson 9 Photoresistor
Lesson 10 Controlling Voice by Light
Lesson 11 Flame Sensor
Lesson 12 Voltmeter
Lesson 13 Voice Sensor
Lesson 14 LM35 Temperature Sensor
Lesson 15 Water Level Sensor
Lesson 16 7-Segment Display
Lesson 17 Stopwatch – 4-Digit 7-Segment Display
Lesson 18 Dot-matrix Display
Lesson 19 RGB LED
Lesson 20 Driving 7-Segment Display by 74HC595
Lesson 21 Button Switch
Lesson 22 Clock Module
Lesson 23 Humiture Sensor
Lesson 24 Relay Module
Lesson 25 Stepper Motor
Lesson 26 Servo
Lesson 27 Joystick PS2
Lesson 28 Infrared-Receiver
Lesson 29 RFID Entrance Guard System
Lesson 30 Password Lock
- SunFounder RFID Kit includes many basic components, modules and an RFID module, for you to learn Arduino and electronic basics.
- With detailed user manual containing 30 projects, covering thorough experiment descriptions, schematic diagrams.
- Quick-responding technical support for free.
- Free to view and download code, Fritzing files and datasheets in the LEARN section on SunFounder website.
- The Sunfounder UNO R3 development board is included.