1.-1.75mm 1 KG Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm).
2. -ABS (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuum Sealed With Desiccant.
3. -Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F).
4.Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.52″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Brand: Dazzle Light
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Print temperature: 190℃-220℃ (374℉-428℉)
Print speed: 50-100 mm/s
Base plate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 330 m（1082.6 FT）
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃.
At DAZZLE LIGHT, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
About DAZZLE LIGHT
DAZZLE LIGHT is a profession Research and Manufacture 3D printer filament and 3D Pen Quality is our number one priority
and we promise to provide 100% satisfaction service. we use 100% USA raw materials to guarantee its smooth and accuracy
that achieves best printing result and Every 3D filament is vacuum sealed and hand checked before fulfilled to you.
If you got any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re always happy to help.
- 1.75mm 1 KG Filament ABS Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuum Sealed With Desiccant
- Original ecological material : No smells, No pollution
- Ultra-Smooth: No oily residue, No air bubbles, No kinks or breaks
- Worry-Free Warranty: 360 days free replacement policy ,another We Commitment to refund
Click Here For More Information
This Pack includes different 18 colors and 2 Glow Colors Temperature:160℃-180℃ Diameter :1.75mm Color: 20 colors Packing: 6M/pc, 20 pcs/bag Material: PLA Package includes: 1*Pack of 20 PC PLA filaments 1* Spatula Note: 1: Filaments are glow in the dark, we advise you release them to lighting or sunlight for few hours to absorb the light. 2: While using the 3D pen with the filament, to avoid clogging the filament feeder inside always cut the ending tip portion of the filament where you stop, because the milted part need to be cut off so that you can smoothly insert it easily without any problem in times when you need to use it again.
- PLA Filament Refills for 3D Printing Pen and Printer
- 18 different colors fillament with Spatula
- It is useful in designing with the 3D pen because of the great array of colors. It works with most well-known 3D pens among the 3D printing community.
- 100% PLA – It is NON TOXIC plastic Created from processing number of plant products like corn, potatoes and sugar-beets gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. It is considered by more improvement than ABS
- The Aluminum Spatula to protect your finger from hot nozzle
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Model Number:1.75mm filament
Teeth of gear:40 teeth copper driver gear
Side: right hand side
Right hand side ABS Extruder feeder part
40 teeth copper driver gear
PCS package ( screws,ball bearing,spring )
Visit The Website For More Information…
3D printer tool kit include 6 pieces 0.4 mm brass extruder nozzle print head, 6 pieces 30 mm length extruder 1.75 mm tube, 3 pieces 0.4 mm cleaning drill bits with 2 pieces hex drivers for MK8 3D printers
3D printer tool set:
Anti-leakage and anti-blocking design, outer thread, you can install directly, compatible with most 1.75 mm PLA ABS 3D printer.
Nozzle print head:
Type: 0.4 mm extruder brass nozzle print head
Oversize: 8 x 13 mm
Input diameter: 1.75 mm
Output diameter: 0.4 mm
Nozzle inputting tube:
Type: nozzle throat
Compatibility: 3D printer
Outer thread: M6
Nozzle throat outer diameter: 6 mm
Nozzle throat inner diameter: 4 mm
Pipe inner diameter: 2 mm
Length: 30 mm
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Material: stainless steel
Cleaning drill bits:
Type: drill bit
Bit diameter: 0.4 mm
Bit length: 7 mm
Shank length: 31 mm
6 x 0.4 mm brass extruder nozzle print heads
6 x 30 mm length extruder 1.75 mm tube
3 x 0.4 mm cleaning drill bits
2 x Hex drivers
1. Don’t use the drill to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200 degrees.
2. Small parts, keep away from children.
- Package include: 6 pieces 0.4 mm brass extruder nozzle print heads, 6 pieces 30 mm length extruder 1.75 mm tube, 3 pieces 0.4 mm extruder nozzle drill and 2 pieces hex drivers
- Nozzle print head: made of brass material; Oversize: 8 x 13 mm; Input diameter: 1.75 mm; Output diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle inputting tube: made of stainless steel; inner diameter: 2 mm; Length: 30 mm; Outer thread: M6; Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Cleaning drill bits: bit diameter: 0.4 mm; Bit length: 7 mm, the length of shank: 31 mm; Comes with a plastic box, convenient to store
- Good compatibility: these 3D printer tool kit is compatible with most 1.75 mm PLA ABS 3D printer
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Melca 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1 kg Hard PLA (polylactic acid) is for every 3D Printer who wants to create 3D masterpieces, but struggles to consistently find high quality filament.
…STOP spending time and money on shoddy filament and start creating flawless prints the first time… every time.
…REFUSE to suffer the defeat of yet another failed print! DELIVER the absolute best gems imaginable…on time.
…GET quality, high-caliber filament without breaking the bank.
…JUST PRINT IT
✮ ✮ ✮ Productivity, Skyrocketed! ✮ ✮ ✮ Stress, Annihilated! ✮ ✮ ✮
This is the best filament you’ll ever purchase! Guaranteed.
Grab yours today – Order Now!
The Nitty Gritty: Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant ● Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 220°C (356°F – 428°F) ● Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.56″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.01″ ● Composite ● Food Grade
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including: AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! +/- 0.03 diameter ensures smooth and stable extrusion without risk of nozzle, extruder, or printer damage – Like A Pro
- DELIVERS! New Virgin Material. Confidence is working with quality material, which means avoiding unnecessary brittleness and random particles – it’s 100% Predictable
- EXCLUSIVE! Enhanced with Flexibilizer and Intensifier provides an unfair advantage with Better Printing Character and Sharper Color…Mind Blowing
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Consistency Guarantee means no more playing Russian Roulette from one spool, batch, or color to the next…Absolutely No Questions Asked, Ever!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…