The Perfect Filament For Your Projects
Do you have a 3D printer and need a quality PLA filament?
Do you want to create high precision parts?
Do you need a strong PLA for your professional projects?
Forget about thelow quality and cheap filaments that never get the job done!
The Essentium 3D printing filament gives you everything you need for the best price!
So Much More Than Your Standard PLA
The Essentium PLA filament was specially designed by professionals to get over the usual difficulties of PLA and give you a truly unique and high quality product.
The Essentium printing filament is ultra-strong and durable for flawless solid parts printing.
It is also heat resistant andit has a high heat deflection temperature stemming and a superior impact resistance.
This PLA filament is strong and elastic and it will give you professional grade results, no matter what you use it for!
Perfect Printing Every Time
This PLA is very easy to print and it will give you the most amazing results in no time!
The filament is very precise for detailed results and it can give you extremely high speeds.
And the best part?
With Essentium you can say goodbye to warping!
For All Your Projects
This premium quality filament is essential for everyone that wants to create amazing 3D printing projects.
No matter if you are an engineer, a professional manufacturer or just a person that loves DIY projects, this filament is the one for you!
Use it for prototyping projects, small run production or art projects and get the perfect results you were looking for.
Get Yours Now Before We Run Out Of Stock
Just Click Add To Cart
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE FILAMENT: This PLA 3D printing filament was developed by a team of material scientists and it is of such a high quality that it is suitable for professional engineering projects.You can use the PLA filament for all your projects, from prototypes to personal DIY projects.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: This premium quality PLA filament is extremely strong and durable for perfect results. The filament is great for solid and quality printing of parts that are incredibly strong. The high-strength filament is very easy to print so you can have the best results in the easiest way possible.
- HIGH PRECISION RESULTS: With this high quality PLA 3D printing filament you will get the most precise and accurate results. The filament has a dimensional accuracy of +/-.05mm so you can get the detailed results you want in the fastest way possible.
- BEST VALUE FOR MONEY: At Essentium we give you the best quality products while keeping the cost low so you can have the best without spending a fortune! Our professional grade 3D printing filaments are of the highest quality but very affordable so you can use them for all your everyday DIY projects.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of the Essentium PLA 3D printing filaments are made with pride in the USA so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best quality products! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so if there is anything you need, we’re here for you! Just let us know, we’ll be happy to help you.
This type of filament is part of a new Gizmo Dorks line of color changing filaments. These color changing filaments will change colors at 31°C (88°F). The filament is one color below 31°C, and when it is heated above 31°C, the filament will change to another color. For this specific filament, it changes from gray to white and vice versa.
We provide the highest quality 3D printing materials such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and more. Our filaments are run with tight tolerances. There are no air bubbles or oily residues. Every filament comes loaded on a durable, hard plastic spool, not a cheap, flimsy cardboard spool.
PLA, Polylactic Acid, is created from processing a number of plant products. PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
Is the spindle hole large enough to fit my Makerbot printer?
Yes! Our spindle holes are large enough to fit the Makerbot printers. You don’t have to worry about fabricating a spindle extension any longer. *NOTE, these spools will not fit inside of the new Makerbot 5th generation printer drawers. You can still use these spools and feed the filament directly through the top of the printer.
What other colors are available?
PLA comes in a variety of different vibrant colors, 29 different options total.
*New fluorescent colors are available. They glow under UV light, commonly known as black light.
- 3mm diameter, 1kg net weight, PLA Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 200 – 210°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
This is 3mm/2.85mm filament. Please make sure your printer can support 2.85mm filament before buying this filament. This filament does not support 1.75mm 3D printers such as CR-10, FlashForge, Wanhao, MakerGear, Monoprice select and Prusa. This filament supports all 2.85mm open standard 3D printers such as Lulzbot and Ultimaker. Verify your printer before purchasing to avoid unnecessary returns.
eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO
Size: 3mm nominal, 2.85 +/-0.05mm actual
Extrusion Temperature Range: 210 to 225 Celsius
PLA PRO(PLA+) Advantages:
Superb layer bonding
High rigidity. Good glossiness.
Several times tougher than PLA
Smoother finished printouts.
No cracking or brittle problem.
PLA PRO prints about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA and produces strong products.
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool, Gold color, Pantone 124C
- eSUN PLA PRO 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Superb layer bonding. Several times stronger than PLA.
- 3mm Filament. 2.85mm Actual Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm). This is 3mm filament and actual diameter is 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm. This filament does not work with 1.75mm printers. Make sure your printer supports 2.85mm filament before purchasing to avoid unnecessary returns.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210C – 225C, about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA.
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05″ – Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5″
Here’s How You Can Take Your 3D Printing Game To The Next Level Effortlessly!
Looking for a convenient, durable and reliable 3D printer filament for your next project?
Need a flexible and high-quality filament to unfasten your hands and avoid accidents?
Introducing The Ultimate TPU Flexible Filament For 3D Printing By Essentium!
Now your DIY 3D printing and engineering projects can become easier, faster and more successful than ever with the use of our premium TPU flexible filaments!
The stretchy, flexy and durable TPU material will not only speed up the printing process, but also offer you a convenient and versatile alternative to other 3D printing materials.
Stop Wasting Your Time & Money On Low-Quality Filaments That Never Seem To Work!
Now you can unleash your inner creativity and print stunning belts, shoe soles, medical instruments, protective smartphone cases, vibration dampeners, wheels plugs and many more effortlessly!
Plus, our TPU 3D printing filament is compatible with all 3D printers using 1.75mm diameter filaments!
Ideal for experienced engineers who need a reliable and resilient filament as well as for 3D printing rookies who need a user-friendly and convenient printing material, the Essentium TPU flexible filament is your prime choice for successful and hassle-free 3D printing!
Here’s What You Get By Choosing The Essentium 3D Printing Filament:
• Diameter: 1.75mm
• Weight: 750gr
• Color: Semitransparent white
• Hardness: 90A
• Made in USA
Why Settle For Cheap & Flimsy Filaments When The Supreme Filament Is Finally Available?
Indulge Yourself Now! Click “Add To Cart” Now While Supplies Last!
- UNLEASH YOUR INNER CREATIVITY NOW: When it comes to your 3D printing projects, you cannot afford to settle for flimsy and low-quality filaments! The Essentium premium TPU flexible filament is here to make 3D printing easy and fun again!
- SUPERIOR-QUALITY TPU MATERIAL: Our durable and convenient TPU 1.75mm flexible 3D printer filament is highly consistent in diameter, preventing accidents and provides you with abrasion resistance. Plus, its 90A hardness ensures its practicality!
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT TO USE IT: You can easily print all your designs using the Essentium reliable and easy-to-work-with TPU flexible filament! Our premium flexible filament will ensure the success of your DIY projects!
- BRING YOUR EVERY DREAM TO LIFE: Due to its stretchy and bendy design, our TPU is ideal for printing protective smartphone cases, vibration dampeners, energy absorbing lattices, shoe soles, plugs and anything else you want!
- 100% FLAWLESS PRINTING OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Try our convenient and user-friendly TPU flexible filament for 30 days absolutely risk-free! And if you’re not 100% satisfied with our USA-made TPU we’ll immediately offer you a prompt and full refund!