Note：If you want to achieve the function of Auto Leveling, you need to buy a capacitive proximity sensor. The printer doesn’t support 3d touch sensor.
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 320*320*420mm
Printing accuracy: 0.05mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.11mm. Z：0.0025mm
Printing speed: 50-100mm/s recommended
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: PLA, ABS, wood polymers, etc
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Cura，Repetier-Host，Simplify3D
File format: STL，OBJ，Gcode
Max temperature for hotbed: 100℃
Max temperature for extruder: 250℃
Power supply: 110V/220V, 50HZ~60HZ
Display screen: 3.2″ Full-color touch screen
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Frame: Aluminum profile
Build Platform: Aluminum heatbed+ tempered glass
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile( XY Rods) and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions and Weight:
Machine Dimension: 508×615.5×630.5 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 670x560x300 mm
Machine Net weight: 11.7 kg
Machine Gross weight: 14.6 kg
- 1, Super Large Print Size: 320mm×320mm×420mm, it enables you to print large-size 3D models.
- 2, Fast Self-assembly: Just takes about 10 minutes to install the Z-plane kit on the XY plane. Simple and convenient.
- 3, Filament Detector: Detect the abnormal situation of filament, such as filament fracture and outage, and trigger a signal to remind you to change printing material in time.
- 4, Silicon Carbide Glass Building platform: Silicon carbide glass with microporous coating as A30 building platform, without the need of attaching the masking tape.It is of good adhesion, freeing you from the headache of first layer warping.
- 5, Power Failure Recovery: It can continue to print from the same place where it stops, regardless of unexpected power failure, stopping to change the filament, stopping and print it tomorrow.
Click Here For More Information
1pcs 0.4 for Mk8 nozzle(also can replace the nozzle with 0.2/0.3/0.5mm).
1pcs 1.1m heat sensitive resistance with wire, 1pcs heat sensitive copper cover.
1pcs 1m heating tube 12v 40w.
1pcs throat pipe: M6x30mm, one end of thread inner diameter is 4mm(inner hole size), depth is 20mm, another end of diameter is 2mm(inner hole), depth is 10mm, screw outer diameter 6mm. The tube core is about 20mm, the outer diameter is 4mm, and the inner diameter is 2mm.
1pcs pipe fitting nut(M6 nut).
Tip of the nozzle, aluminum heating block, throat pipe.
Extruder hot end kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, red wire was heating tube.
Scope of application: 3D printer.
Material: aluminum alloy.
Working temperature: 260℃.
Product color: as pictures show.
1 * 3D printer nozzle kit.
- Throat pipe: M6x30mm, one end of thread inner diameter is 4mm(inner hole size), depth is 20mm, another end of diameter is 2mm(inner hole), depth is 10mm, screw outer diameter 6mm
- 3D printer assembled extruder kit has 0.4 for Mk8 nozzle,which also can replace the nozzle with 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm
- 3D printer nozzle kit includes 1.1m heat sensitive resistance with wire and heat sensitive copper cover
- Tip of the nozzle of the assembled extruder for 3D printer, aluminum heating block, throat pipe
- Extruder hot end kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, red wire was heating tube
Visit The Website For More Information…
The configuration of ADIMLab_Gantry 3d printer:
Assembly condition:Partially preassembled, 10-20 minutes to set up
Frame Type: Aluminum shape gentry double guide rail structure
Printing technology: FDM
Printing platform: Aluminum base heated bed
Printing Color: Single color one time.
Extruder: Proximity extrusion.
Material: PLA, ABS, Wood, HIPS, PC, TPE, Flexible PLA
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm.
Max printing Speed:120 mm/s.
Max build Volume:310*310*410mm.
Positioning accuracy: Z 0.04mm, XY 0.01mm.
heat bed max.temp: 100°C.
Extruder max.temp: 260°C
Power input: 110/220V, 360W
Power Output: 24V 15A
Connection: SD card or USB.
Support format: STL,G-Code,AMF,OBJ
Operating system: Windows7,10/MAC OS/Linux
Machine Dimension: 520X 550X 620mm
Package Dimension:640X 585X 220mm
Package weight: 12.5kg.
Warranty: 1 year warranty for the 3d printer
Support: online technical support
- ADIMLab_Gantry 3d printer includes:
◆The heated print bed
◆3d Printing bed glass
◆3d printer control box
◆PLA filaments for testing
◆4G SD card
◆3 inch LCD Display
◆Tools for assembling
◆Offer Auto Leveling Update Method
- Assembled 3d printer, 10-20 minutes finishing assembly,convenient and can experience assembly fun
- Z-axis with dual motors,Y-axis with dual track,more powerful, more accurate,making the 3d printing process more stable and accurate
- Large printing size with 310X 310X 410mm, Complete set of 3d printer packages, Detailed assembly and user manual, easy to calibrate and print
- 3d printer control box is safe to use and easy to install, Fast international express shipping, timely and professional post-sale service
Click Here For More Information
Worry-free customer service from Anycubic Technology: For any questions you could contact our salesman on Amazon to get full supports. User tutorial video: Technical specification: Operating System：ANYCUBIC Photon Screen: 2.8-inch touch screen Slicer software: ANYCUBIC Photon Slicer Connection: USB Printing: Technology: LCD Light-source: UV integrated light wavelength 405nm） XY DPI: 47um（2560*1440 Z axis resolution: 1.25um Layer resolution: 25 ~ 100um Printing speed: 20mm/h Rated Power: 40W Physical parameter: Printer size: 220mm*200mm*400mm Printing volume: 115mm *65mm *155mm (4.52″*2.56″*6.1″) Printing material: 405nm photosensitive resin N.W: 7.2kgjyhwqqw G.W: 9.5kg Cautions: 1.Avoid direct contact with skin when handling the resin. Flush with plenty of water if contact by accident. 2.Pour resin back from the vat to storage bottle if the printer will not be used for over 2 days. 3.Ensure there is no solid residuals from last print when start new print. 4.Use tissue to clean the vat when change resin. 5.The printed objects can be further hardened under sun-ray or UV-light source. Package content： 1* ANYCUBIC Photon 3D printer 1* Resin *250ml 1* USB memory 3* Rubber Gloves 1* Set of kits 1* Power cord 1* Power supply 1* Scraper 1* Breathing Mask.
- 1. Intelligent: Colorful touch screen equipped with Photon system bring new function.You can pre-view the model in SD card like you saw pictires in Windows OS.Real-time display printing process function is available now.
- 2. Precision: 2K LCD masking screen. 2560*1440(2k)HD masking LCD gives very fine printring details down to few micrometers
- 3. UV-LED designed with uniformity and durability: 25W UV light source sit inside stainless steel snoot,equip with 80*80mm heat sink,to offer uniform UV light for long serving time.
- 4. Speed: Photon slicer brings extraordinary using experience. A 30M stl file will minutes when you use a open-source slicer. While photon Slicer will finish this job wthin 1 minutes.
- 5. Creative: Developped Resin Vat FEP film is part of maintenance cost in daliy printing. New resin vat was specilly designed for FEP film to adjust the tightness.
Click Here For More Information
The UP! Plus 2 3D desktop printer has an open frame, all-metal blue chassis and fabricates objects using 1.75 mm ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) or PLA (polylactic acid) thermoplastic filament (sold separately), with a vertical resolution from 150 to 400 microns (0.15 to 0.40 mm). The printer can build objects to maximum dimensions of 5.3 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches/135 x 140 x 140 mm (H x W x D). The included printer management software runs on a Windows or Mac OS X computer, reads Standard Tessellation Language (STL) files generated by computer-aided design (CAD) software (sold separately), and commands the printer through the provided USB cable. An included platform-level calibration device can be used with the software to help ensure a level build surface. The software can also read the included nozzle-height detection device to calibrate the nozzle’s vertical position for accurate operation.
The extruder has a heat and wind shield that helps prevent injury, and redirects air to help cool the material for a fine finish. A metal build platform heats to 105 degrees C to help provide thermal stability. A perforated cell board fastens to the platform by spring clips for a secure fabrication base. Solid metal guide rails and precision slide bearings help ensure precise movement. The belt-driven stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001.
|Printing material||ABS or PLA|
|Vertical (Z-axis) resolution||150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 microns (0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30, 0.35, 0.40 mm)|
|Build speed||10-100 cm3/h|
|Build volume||5.3 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches/135 x 140 x 140 mm (H x W x D)|
|Printer weight||5 kg (11 lb)|
|Printer size||350 x 245 x 260 mm (H x W x D)|
|Power requirements||100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 200W|
|Operating systems supported||Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X|
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
3D printers fabricate physical objects directly from computer-aided-design (CAD) data sources. Objects created by additive manufacturing are built by dispensing successive thin layers of molten material onto a moving platform base from a robotic extruder nozzle. The material is most commonly a thermoplastic or HDPE (high-density polyethylene) filament.
PP3DP manufactures UP! brand portable 3D printers and accessories. The company, founded in 2010, is headquartered in Beijing, China.
What’s in the Box?
- UP! Plus 3D Printer
- Platform level calibration device
- Nozzle height detect device
- 3.5 mm cable
- USB cable
- Power adapter (20 V)
- Filament guide tube
- Maintenance kit (spare fasteners)
- Perforated cell boards (3)
- 0.7 kg spool of white ABS filament (1.75 mm diameter)
- Tool kit: pen knives (2); tweezers; hex wrench; hand shovel; pliers; gloves; nozzle wrench; clips (4)
- Fabricates objects from STL files using ABS or PLA thermoplastic filament (sold separately)
- Open frame, all-metal blue chassis with heat and wind shield to help prevent injury and cool the material for a fine finish
- Includes devices for platform-level calibration and nozzle-height detection to help ensure accurate operation
- Builds objects to maximum dimensions of 5.3 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches/135 x 140 x 140 mm (H x W x D)
- Vertical (Z-axis) resolution from 150 to 400 microns (0.15 to 0.40 mm)
Click Here For More Information