Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer Fully Assembled with Heated Build Plate and Auto Calibration for ABS PLA w/ Micro SD From the #1 Best-Selling 3D Printer Brand in the World (Source: CONTEXT Q3’17 AM3DP Report) Empower your children’s creativity, or your own, with the lowest-priced professional quality 3D Printer in the world. With a steel frame wrapped in black anodized aluminum shell and 50 micron layer resolution, you can see and feel right away that this is no toy. The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different materials. Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box. Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse. Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier, allowing you to tailor your 3D printing experience to your personal tastes. Features: • 50 micron layer resolution • Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card • Up to 150mm/sec print speed • 180 ~ 260°C extruder nozzle temperature range • 50 ~ 100°C build plate temperature range • ø110 x 120 mm build area • Compatible with Windows® and Mac® OS X® What’s in the box • 1x 3D printer • 1x Filament holder • 1x Plastic scraper • 1x USB
- Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling.
- Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse.
- Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier.
- Professional Quality Prints: up to 50 micron layer resolution. Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card
Click Here For More Information
With the A3, Anet sought to create the perfect ready-to-print desktop 3D printer. If you’re looking for a compact, versatile, and reliable 3D printer, then this is it.
The A3 shares its electrical components with the other members of the Anet Series. It uses high quality NEMA 17 motors to navigate the print space. A versatile extruder allows the printing of a wide variety of filaments, and the MK3 hotbed provides a smooth and roomy area to print on.
Its boxed design, however, is drastically different from the other DIY Anet products. The ready-made acrylic frame contains all the wires and components in a compact area, minimising clutter and maximising space efficiency. The Anet A3 is truly a desktop printer – it would look right at home in your office or workshop.
- Frame Material: Acrylic
- XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
- # Extruders: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
- Max Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Max Print Size: 150x150x150mm
- Nozzle Temp.: Adjustable, Maximum 250C
- Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100C
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, Wood Poly, PVA, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Data Input: microSD or USB
- A compact and fully-featured 3D printer, now with a more durable frame!
- Uses the same high-quality and versatile extruder/hot-bed from the Anet Series
- Aluminum composite frame is composed of a durable aluminum sheet outer shell with plastic composite inner contents
- Comes assembled and calibrated
- The A3 has a hassle-free interface and is built-to-last
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
MK8 Extruder Hot End kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, red wire was heating tube 12V/40W
Material: Aluminum and Stainless Steel and Brass
Extra Nozzles: 7*0.4mm, 1*0.2mm, 1*0.3mm, 1*0.5mm
Extra Tube: 10x 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube Compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer.
- Offers you an easy way to upgrade your hotend with plenty of MK8 brass extruder nozzles for 1.75mm Filament, including 0.4mm(7pcs), 0.2mm(1pc), 0.3mm(1pc) and 0.5mm(1pc).
- 12V/40W high temperature resistance heater catridge(wire length 1M/39.4inches), operating temperature range:0~+280°C (0~+538°F)
- Aluminium heater block 20*20*10mm, comes with a necessary screw. Working perfectly with everyday filaments like PLA and ABS. Note: heat block inner hole for set screw: M6 and M3.
- 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube, made from Aluminum. Compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer. Reduces extrusion force and improve reliability of retractions thanks to the improved internal surface finish.
- You can repair your extruder with this kit instead of replacing a new one when your extruder suffers a clog that can’t be fixed. A great replacement hot end for MK8, i3, E3D, Anet A8, Alunar M508, CR7, V2 etc.
Visit The Website For More Information…
100% brand new and high quality.
Tip of the nozzle, aluminum heating block, Throat pipe (built-in kit).
Material: Aluminum & Stainless Steel & Brass
Installation type: external thread connection
Scope of application: 3D printer
Nozzle size: 0.4mm
Throat pipe length: 30mm
Operating temperature range： -40 ~ +260°C (-40 ~ +500 °F)
1x Pneumatic connector
1x Aluminum block
1x Fast Cooling
1x 1.75MM 0.4MM Brass Nozzle
1x M6*30mm Throat pipe (built-in kit)
Small parts, keep away from children
- Exchanged For Nozzle- Nozzle is can be exchanged or replaced with many different types of nozzles in the market
- Metal Base and Aluminum Block- DIY 3D printer extruder hotend requires heat sink to operate properly
- Assembled Extruder- Reprap Prusa i3 3D Printer
- High Quality- Stainless updated barrel tube for trouble free, low friction print,much solid quality
- Attention- Small parts, keep away from children
Visit The Website For More Information…
Overview: SainSmart and Reality recently unveiled a “Mini” version of its highly popular CR-10 DIY 3D printer kit. The Mini is essentially a scaled down version of the CR-10 with some changes: Resume print function. Resume the printing after power failure. Print volume is smaller, but still one of the biggest print volume in entry level 3D printers. Optimized wiring. Cabling with quick-release connectors. More favorable price. Resume printing, which would give you an amazing experience of 3D printing. In the daily lives, you maybe feel irritating and terrible when power failure suddenly, at that time, you are printing an important 3D printing model, when power again, you have to print a new model from beginning. But if you own CR-10 Mini, the terrible experience would not happen any more. Specification: Model: CR-10Mini Printing Size: 11.8″ x 8.66″ x 11.8″ Printing Accuracy : 0.1mm Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm (can be replaced to 0.3/0.2mm) Printing Speed: Normal:80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s Materials: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, TPU,Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc. Software Support: Cura, Simplify3D, Repeater-host Format STL,OBJ,Amf Printing Method: SD card(offline), contact to the PC(online) Body Structure: Imported V-slot aluminum bearing Operating System : Linux, Windows, OSX Machine Size: 490x420x500mm Net Weight: 7.5KG Package Weight: 10KG Package List: 1x CR-10Mini 3D Printer.
- [Fast Installation] CR-10 comes in three pre-assembled parts and takes only 10 minutes to install. All wires are clearly labelled and aviation grade fast connectors allow easy adjustments.
- [STEM Education] A perfect present for any teenagers and adults who are interested in Engineering. The fun building experience makes an excellent course on electronics, mechanical engineering and 3D Printing.
- [Heated Build Plate] Improves the quality of each print and prevents warping for easier print removal. Supports all filament types, including ABS, PLA, Wood, and the trending flexible TPU filaments.
- Continuously prints for 200+ hours. [Offline and Resume Printing] You can print offline via supplied SD card without any connections to computers. The resume printing, a feature only available in SainSmart CR-10, can continue an interrupted printing after power outage.
- [Trusted Vendor] SainSmart is an established Maker hardware provider and a frequent Maker Faire exhibitor. We provide 6-month manufacturer warranty on all parts. Buy with confidence.
Click Here For More Information