PEI (Polyetherimide) sheets provide a 3D printing build surface that requires no tape, slurry, or adhesive. ABS and PLA both stick extremely well to the surface, which eliminates the need for support rafts used for better adhesion. The printed 3D parts will adhere to the PEI surface on a heated bed, and it will release or pop off when cooling down.
How to Use:
Cut the PEI sheet to size by scoring with a hobby knife. Remove the blue protective film from the PEI sheet. Carefully apply the 3M 468MP Transfer Tape and use it to stick the PEI to the print bed. Both a sheet and strips of adhesive are included in each package.
Once the PEI sheet is attached, re-level your print bed and you are ready to go!
It helps to wipe the surface down with isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, or soap in between prints. This will ensure the PEI is clean, and help adhesion. Light sanding with 2400 grit paper will also give the PEI sheet more life.
- MADE IN THE USA: Single 1mm thick sheet installs quickly on top of existing flat build platforms (e.g. borosilicate glass) using the 3M 468MP adhesive transfer tape.
- ABS and PLA filaments (along with many other materials) print directly on to PEI surface without the need for additional adhesives, tapes, or slurry.
- REMOVE FILM FROM BOTH SIDES BEFORE USING: Blue protective film guards against scratches during shipping and handling.
- Reuse for multiple prints, just wipe down with isopropyl alcohol between prints for best results
- Includes: 1x PEI Sheet, 1x 3M 468MP Transfer Tape Sheet, 5x 1″ Strips 3M 468MP Transfer Tape
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The CoLiDo DIY allows you to assemble your own 3D printer and is possibly the most exciting way to enjoy 3D printing! The CoLiDo DIY 3D Printer is easy to use and has been created using advanced 3D printing technology so is stable and reliable. It is perhaps best suited to hobbyists, educational or home users. Printer is assembled manually Large build size – 7.9″ x 7.9″ x 6.7″ (20 x 20 x 17cm) Clean and easy to use Very high print quality and smooth build surface – up to 0.1 mm resolution Small, light weight, quiet and odourless What’s in the box: CoLiDo DIY 3D printer 500g PLA filament USB flash drive Tools User manual Other accessories Shop confidently with Print-Rite Europe Local customer services and technical support (UK based) PayPal protect you from checkout to delivery with anti-fraud technology
- Assisted leveling, filament run-out reminder, slide-in build plate achieve easy operation
- Software optimized with many kinds of standard setting to select, supporting the one-click installation, repair new model diagnosis, etc.
- Print-Rite’s in house design PLA / ABS filament, smooth builds the smooth-to-the-touch surface, low shrinkage and stable dimension
- Apply for all kinds of field such as education, toys, DIY, construction and industry
- Very high print quality and smooth build surface – up to 0.1 mm resolution
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
3D printer nozzles drill Size: .2mm .3mm .4mm ( 2pcs ).5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm Painting Knife Set: A Good addition to your 3D printer equipment. They make easier and safer to take out printed pieces out of the printer table, reducing risk of damaging the piece. Useful – it also doubles as great cleaning tool for scraping off glue and various debris (with the aide of liquids like water and/or alcohol). Five pallete knives painting knives set with different blade shapes and sizes, which can exchange use and slide flexibly under big parts and save your time. Spanner: Easy to use, easy to carry.
- Printer Removal Accessories tools, Clogged Extruder Nozzles Unclogging Drill Cleaner (10 pack), nozzle removal wrench
- 3D Printing Tools: They are great tool to go with your 3D printer — the long, flexible blade is rounded, making it safer for kids, effective with large printed items, and minimizes damage to the printing surface.
- 3D Printing Tools: The different shapes makes it easier because of part variations.
- 3D Printing Tools:Material: stainless steel blade with wood handle
- Kit includes: 10pcs 3D Printer Nozzles Drill (0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm( 2pcs ) 0.5mm 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm), 3D Printing Tools ( 3pcs), Spanner
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Thank you to order from Luxnwatts for 3D Printer Parts
Luxnwatts 2PCS 3D Printing Build Surface Heated Bed Cover 220x220mm 8.6″ x 8.6″ Square for Anet A6 A8 3D Printer Black
Very easily installed without air bubbles.
Protects build plate from scratches
Works with most filament – ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments.
Comes 220mm x 220mm or 8.6″ x 8.6″
2PCS 3D Printer Build Surface Tape 220x220mm
- 2PCS Build Surface Tape Size 220x220mm for Anet A6 A8 3D Printer
- Compatible with A Durable and Long Lasting. Protect your Build Plate and Easy to Install and Remove
- ABS, PLA, HIPS,wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (Sold Separately)
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
Visit The Website For More Information…
What printing experience was brought by Ultrabase?
Watch the video to find What has been bougth to us by Ultrabase.
How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
Just peel off the blue tape on the backside, and then fit the Ultrabase to the hotbed (base).
Please visit our official website: www.anycubic3d.com
or Youtube channel :www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA for assembly video
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Material : Special Glass + microporous coatings
Item size : 310*310*6mm
1x ANYCUBIC 310*310Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: Anycubic 310*310Ultrabase compatible with large size printer like for CR-10,Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase! You can get full support from ANYCUBIC Team.
Click Here For More Information