Cartridge Heater Details:
Material: Stainless Steel
Wire Length: Approx. 1m (3ft)
Cartridge Heater Description:
-Cartridge heaters is consist of a cylindrical stainless steel tube and thus provide a high corrosion prevention.
-The heating wire inside which is wound onto a ceramic core.
-The number of coils varies depending on the power, and provide a great uniform distribution of heat, which considerably increases the long life of the heater as well as prevents the oxidation of the heater wire even at high temperatures.
-The solids, liquids, and gases need to be heated by cartridge heater, transmit heat quickly by conduction if the producer of the heat (the cartridge) is in direct contact with the heat sink (any solid, liquid, or gas).
-Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc.
Cartridge Heater Application:
-Semiconductor chamber heating
– Semiconductor wafer lead connection
-Semiconductor wire and die bonding
-Freeze protection and deicing of equipment in cold climates or applications
– Patient Comfort heating used in medical devices
-Mold die and platen heating
-Seal bars used in packaging equipment
-Test sample heating in gas chromatography
– For 3D printers: use TEMP_SENSOR 11 in Marlin firmware
– Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
– High accuracy: 1%
-Resistance value at 25°C=100K
-Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
-Wiring length: 1 meter
- Package come with 6 PCS Ceramic Cartridge Heater and 6 PCS NTC Thermistor 100K.
- Cartridge Heater Material: 304 Stainless Steel. Voltage: 12v, Power: 40w, Diameter: 6mm ; Length: 20mm.
- Thermistor Color: white. Temperature sensor 100KΩ accuracy of ± 1%
- Conviniently pre-wired with 1 meter long high temperature teflon insulated wiring
- Support for NTC 3950 is included in Marlin firmware, use TEMP_SENSOR 11 in firmware configuration