ZR-Printing 3d printer A8-W5 DIY 3d printer desk kit 3d printer of model making, practical skill, easy editing. High-precision printing configuration, provides a perfect presentation for your jobs in 3d technical parameters
Frame Material Wood + Lead Screw / Wooden + Lead Screw
Precision of the position of the X axis is: 0.05 mm
Accuracy of the Z axis position: 0.015 meters
Printing speed: 10 – 120 mm / s
Thickness of the layer: 0.1 – 0.4 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
XY Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.012mm
Z Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.004mm
Silk Road: ABS / PLA
Operating System:OS XP，Vista，Win7，Win8，Win10，Linux，M AC
File format: STL, G-code, OBJ
the maximum temperature of the heated bed:About 110 °C
Extruder temperature: about 260 ° C
Power supply: Input: 115 V / 1.5 A 230 V / 0.75 A
Output: DC12 V / 15 A
Connection: USB, SD (Offline Support Print)
Construction dimensions: 220 * 220 * 240 mm
Dimensions of the machine: 500 * 400 * 450 mm
Weight of the machine: 7.5 kg
Package dimensions: 510 * 320 * 225 mm
Gross weight: 9.2 kg
1. All mounting accessories
2. All the tools to be assembled
3.1x CD DISK(User manual ,software,printing test files and so on are all in it)
This is the video of the printer installation
- ❉ZR-Printing 3D printer ,100mm/s high-speed moving shaft speed, precise 0.4mm nozzle diameter, excellent power supply system, used in conjunction with PLA, low power consumption, environmentally friendly and advanced.
- ❉Self Assembly exercise hands-on ability.Featuring a small footprint , this 3D printer is compact perfect for household and office.
- ❉High-speed 120mm/s moving shaft speed, precise 0.4mm nozzle diameter, excellent power supply system, used in conjunction with ABS/PLA, low power consumption, environmentally friendly and advanced.create a perfect 3D works.
- ❉Supporting Operating System: Windows (linux、mac)，software: Cura，support file format：STL、G-Code、OBJ.
- ❉The ZR-Printing 3D printer is well renowned brand with after-sale warranty ,the easiest printer to install and use ，perfect for used in offices, educational institutions, families, hospitals, etc.