Direct replacement Motherboard for CR-10S, S400, S500 3D printer, not for CR-10 and Mini, please buy CR-10 board from our another listing: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B6HWVG2. Comes sealed in anti-static bag, with firmware already flashed, ready to plug and go! The default setting for this motherboard is for CR-10S300, please contact us via customer service e-mail if your 3D printer is CR-10S4 or S5, we will send you the upgraded firmware files. Just contact me if any questions.
-With special power chip, support 12V power input.
-Optimized circuit board, effectively solve the heating problem.
-Can work with E/Z/Y/X axis motor.
-USB interface, easy for operation.
-With 2018 Latest Firmware Creality V2.1
-Replacement board for CR-10 3D Printer.
-Suitable for: Creality 3D Printer
-Voltage Input: 12V
-Item Size: 10 * 7 * 2cm/ 3.9 * 2.7 * 0.8in
-Item Weight: 55g/ 1.9oz
1x Mainboard for Creality CR-10S S4 S5 3D Printer
1.Do not connect the mainboard or repalce any module inter-face operation(except SD and USB)when the power is on.
2. Please pay attention to the positive and negative of the power line and all the connecting ports before power on. Avoid to damage the motherboard.
3. Do not touch the motherboard with wet hands and keep it dry.
4. Please turn the power off in time in case of emergency.
4.Please e-mail to us if you need instructions or manual, we are here to help you in 24H.
- It is Original Creality 10s motherboard for CR-10S S4 S5 3D printer, not for CR-10 and Mini. With special power chip, supports 12V power input.
- The circuit board is optimized by circuit, effectively solve the heating problem.
- With USB interface, easy to operate, can work with E/Z/Y/X axis motors.
- This CR-10 mainboard’s default setting is for CR-10S, please contact our service team for upgraded files if your printer is S4 or S5.
- CHPOWER is a TRUSTED VENDOR, we provide 12-month manufacturer warranty on all parts. Buy with confidence
LCD smart controller for 3D printer.
Supports for RAMPS 1.4 control board.
Clear white characters with blue backlit, displays 4 lines and 20 characters per line.
Replacement screen for CR-10 3D Printer.
Comes with two connecting cables.
Suitable for: Creality CR-10/10S
Product size: Approx. 94x90x25mm / 3.70×3.54×0.98inch
1 Piece LCD Screen Display(with two Connection Cables)
- LCD smart controller for 3D printer.
- Supports for RAMPS 1.4 control board.
- Clear white characters with blue backlit, displays 4 lines and 20 characters per line.
- Replacement screen for CR-10 3D Printer.
- Comes with two connecting cables.
MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible
with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
Size: 214mm x 214mm
Etching: 35um copper
Laminate: FR4 1.6mm
Ramps 1.4 Controller Board
This list is Pololu trillion rupiah , or ramps short. It was designed as a low-cost small package
RepRap needs to accommodate the entire electronics . Oblique interfaces with the powerful
Arduino MEGA platform Arduino Mega , and have plenty of room for expansion. On the stepper
drives and a Arduino MEGA shield extruder control electronics for easy maintenance , replacement parts , upgrades and expansion capabilities , including plug-in modular design . In addition, some
Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system , as long as the main ramp plate is saved to the top of the stack .
- Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins : 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins : 16 DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA Flash Memory : 256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader SRAM : 8 KB EEPROM : 4 KB
- 12864 LCD Controller Board 3D printers use LCD control panel, are ramps extension accessories. LCD control panel through which you can achieve spooling is the 3D model Gcode files are copied to the SD card, and then print the file via the LCD control panel. This version is an upgraded version of reprap smart controller.Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins :
- DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough. The module has a pinout and interface with our A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications. DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step).
- Limit Switch Endstop Quality switching elements. Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug. Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Package Content: 1 x RAMPS 1.4 1 x Mega 2560 R3 5 x DRV8825 driver 1 x LCD 12864 With Controller 6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable 4 x 4PIN 70CM Cables 1 x Heatbed MK2B 1 x USB Cable
RAMPS 1.4 Size: 9.1 x 5.9cm / 3.58 x 2.32″
Mega R3 2560 Size: 10.8 x 5.5cm / 4.25 x 2.16″
A4988 Color: Green
A4988 Quantity: 5pcs
1 x RAMPS 1.4 Board
1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board
5 x Soldered A4988 Drivers
5 x Heat Sinks
1 x USB Cable
19 x Jumpers
- RAMPS interfaces an Mega with the powerful MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion
- Mega 2560 control board is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 digital I/O input/output terminals (14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), 16 MHz crystal
- RAMPS is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small controller for a lower cost and a smaller size.
- With the boot-loader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer
- After connecting this panel to your RAMPS, you don’t need your pc any more. The smart controller supplies power for your SD card. All actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the smart controller