Welcome to the world of 3D Mars for endless opportunities of innovation and design in 3D printing!
3D MARS Deep Blue Filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering.
3D MARS Deep Blue Filament comes with a light spool in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
3D MARS Deep Blue Filament’s recommended extrusion temperature is 195°C – 220°C (383°F – 428°F)
3D MARS Deep Blue Filament gives 3d printed objects the look and feel of fiberboard
- *Gross Meter and Weight: Deep Blue3d printer filament are 1.2KG(including spool) with 390 meters
- *3d Printer Filament 1.75: Eco-friendly Deep Bluefilament is suitable for high precision while printing.
- *Better Smell: The air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing
- *Compatibility:Deep Bluefilament works well with MakerBot, Ultimaker, 3D Pen, Prusa i3 ect
- *+/-0.05mm Filament Diameter Tolerances:1.75mm diameter length of filament’s tight tolerance to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
Click Here For More Information
3D InkTM is a custom formulation based on Poly-Lactic Acid (PLA), a bio-degradable, plant-based derived plastic. This unique blend reduces moisture absorption, eliminating the need to dry it before use. This results in higher-quality prints and better support removal. It also allows for easier printing of small and intricate models and doesn’t warp easily. 3D InkTM is the best choice for printing indoors and for everyday models. 3D InkTM is available in a wide selection of colors including transparent and opaque varieties. This is a translucent type which can be printed matte or high-gloss depending on temperature. Gross Weight: Approximately 0.55 lb. Net Weight: Approximately 0.5 lb. Filament Length: 250 ft.
- 3D InkTM is a custom PLA blend that enhances the appearance of prints
- 3D InkTM reduces moisture absorption, further improving print quality
- Works with standard 1.75 mm 3D Printers
- Also compatible with the Micro 3D Printer internal port
- Best material option for indoor use
Check Out Our Website For Details…