120mm round 3mm thick borosilicate glass plate. This was designed to work with Monoprice MP Mini Delta, but will also work with any small delta printer than can use a 120mm diameter build area. Borosilicate glass plates are ideally suited for use with 3D printers because they are naturally flat and resistant to thermal shock and warp that can affect other types of glass.
- 120mm round 3mm thick 100% Borosilicate glass plate
- Low thermal expansion and resistant to thermal shock
- Very flat surface for 3D printing
- Great fit on Monoprice MP Mini Delta, slightly over sized to allow for quick alignment
Click Here For More Information
Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer Fully Assembled with Heated Build Plate and Auto Calibration for ABS PLA w/ Micro SD From the #1 Best-Selling 3D Printer Brand in the World (Source: CONTEXT Q3’17 AM3DP Report) Empower your children’s creativity, or your own, with the lowest-priced professional quality 3D Printer in the world. With a steel frame wrapped in black anodized aluminum shell and 50 micron layer resolution, you can see and feel right away that this is no toy. The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different materials. Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box. Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse. Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier, allowing you to tailor your 3D printing experience to your personal tastes. Features: • 50 micron layer resolution • Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card • Up to 150mm/sec print speed • 180 ~ 260°C extruder nozzle temperature range • 50 ~ 100°C build plate temperature range • ø110 x 120 mm build area • Compatible with Windows® and Mac® OS X® What’s in the box • 1x 3D printer • 1x Filament holder • 1x Plastic scraper • 1x USB
- Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling.
- Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse.
- Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier.
- Professional Quality Prints: up to 50 micron layer resolution. Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card
Click Here For More Information
Made from Micromake – Synthetic Rubber reinforced for superior strength.
Resists degradation from sun, ozone and weather.
Performs well in contact with oils and many chemicals.
Remains useful over a wide temperature range.
Displays outstanding physical toughness.
Resists burning inherently better than exclusively hydrocarbon rubbers.
Outstanding resistance to damage caused by flexing and twisting.
These belts are a standard 6mm wide, making them compatible with pretty much any pulley you’d see used on a 3D printer.
Synchronous belts and synchronous wheels are used to cooperate with stepper motor to drive the pulley and parallel manipulator rods of 3D printer for the extrusion of head bottom base.
Name: Synchronous Belt
Material: fiber reinforced rubber
Belt Width: 6mm
Belt Pitch: 2mm
About Size: Size may be 1-3cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure.
About Color: The precise color of the items may vary depending on the specific monitor, the settings and the lighting conditions.
5 Meters Micromake GT2 Timing Belt 6 mm Wide 2 mm Pitch for Kossel Delta 3D printer
- For 3D Printing applications, GT2 2mm belt system works better than T5, T2.5, it gives better smoothness and accuracy of positioning, resulting in better printing quality.
- GT2 timing belt system especially suited for linear movement and positioning applications.
- Highest quality precision timing belt, not cheap replacement.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Professional After-sale Support:Any problems if you experience, please feel free to leave message directly on Amazon to get 3 monthes warranty of all parts about quality-related issues with a replacement. Including assembling, debugging and operating the pinter.
Video for assembling and leveling:
Video for introduction:
Dowload the firmware:
Find it on SD card, Or visit ANYCUBIC official websit to get it. www.anycubic3d.com
* Printing Technology: FDM
* Max Printing Speed: 80 mm/s.
* Leveling Type: Auto Leveling
* Travel Speed: 150 mm/s
* Printer Dimensions: 380x380x680 mm
* Build size: φ230×300 mm
* Glass platform size: Dia: 240 mm; thickness: 3 mm
* Layer resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
* Position Accuracy: 0.1 mm
* Data input format: GCode, STL, OBJ, DAE, AMF
* Print temperature(PLA): Max 260℃
* Connection Ways: USB/SD
* Slicer software: Cura
* Cura output Formats: GCode
* Software language: Chinese/English
* Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A
* Rated power: 48W
1* Anycubic Delta 3D printer ( Update Linear Guide Plus Version Kits)
1* heated bed
1* power supply
1* PLA filament 1kg (random color)
1* SD card with newest firmware
1* SD memory card reader
1* set of tools
1* English Manual
- Auto Leveling: Build-in automatic platform leveling.
- Modular assembly: You just need put 7 modular parts together. The assembly time decrease to 2-4 hours depends on your experience.
- Safe power supply: New designed low voltages supply & Isolating power sock to keep you away from electric shock hazard.
- Innovation carbon rod: The new designed carbon rod is extreme light and high strength, Provides fast movement and accurate printing
- Suspended filament holder:Make the printer more convenient to use and improve the stability.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
About CoLiDo D1315 CoLiDo D1315 3D Printer enables you to rapidly bring ideas to life. Every Delta Printer features a circular print bed, which is perfect for displaying, teaching and learning, brings wide angle vision for all makers and viewers. Let’s enjoy the fantastic model-making experiences! Faster Printing Speed With simplicity in mind, our D1315 has advantage of less complicated construction, non-moving build platform, as well as lighter moving parts, which add up to ensure high-speed, smooth and precise prints. Product Specification ① Printing ： Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Build Volume: DIA-130*150mm Precision: 50Micros(± 0.05mm) Filament diameter: 1.75mm Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm ② Mechanical ： Nozzle quantity：1 PC Frame: Steel Platform: PMMA Platform with Adhesive tape XYZ Bearing: Steel ③ Dimension ： Printer Size: ￠250*445 mm Package Size: 340*340*590 mm Net Weight: 4.5 KG Gross Weight: 6.5 KG ④ Software & Electrical : Software Package: Repetier-Host File Type: .STL, . G-CODE Opearting system: Windows 7 and above, MAC OS Storage Temperature: 0º – 32ºC (32º – 90ºF) Operating Temperature: 15º – 32ºC (60º – 90ºF) Power: 30W Connection: USB ⑤ Product Feature : Easy to Use Fast print speed Stable with high precision Safe, Low energy consuming Cost effective Customer Service: If you have any problems, you can send an E-mail to us with your Order ID and problem details. 24 hours customer support with technical help for daily printer use.
- Fast print: Delta design, 3 axles moving at the same time, 30% faster than XYZ printing technology
- 0.05 mm layer resolution printing quality, two times more precise than other low cost 3d printers, which usually print with 0.1 mm layer resolution
- Ready to print, fully assembled and calibrated. Compact design with premium quality parts, portable machine with reliable printing quality.
- Included in box 50g sample filament, filament spool holder, adhesive tape, plastic bed scraper, bed leveling hex wrench
- Widest range of filament compatibility with any make’s filaments with 1.75 mm diameter and temperature ranging from 190℃ to 210℃. Compatible with all filament types PLA, Wood, Bronze, luminous, temperature change, transparent PLA.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…