- Color Chang Filament
- From Brown to Green
- Color Chang Temperature: about 31°C
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. SUNLU PLA displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. SUNLU PLA filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. SUNLU PLA filament Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. SUNLU PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers. 6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 190-220℃（374-428℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 330m
Quick start guide for PLA printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（68-122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
Your money will fully be returned back within 30 days since purchasing day if you are not satisfied this 3D PLA FILAMENTS!
High-quality 1kg 3D PEN Filaments Keep Printing Smoothly
Material: PLA filament
PLA extrusion temperature: 374-446℉ (190℃-230℃)
Dimensions: diameter 1.75mm(0.07 inch)
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including: AirWolf,Monoprice, FlashForge, MakerBot, Reprap Guru, Einstart, HICTOP,ALUNAR, Qidi Technology, Dremel DigiLab 3D20 3D Printer, Aleph Objects, BCN3D, Beeverycreative, BigBox, CEL Robox, colorFabb, CraftBot, CraftUnique, CubePro, Cubicon, Doob, Dremel, e-NABLE, E3D, FlashForge, Kossel, Lulzbot, MakerBot, Makergear, Markforged, New Matter, Ooznest, OrdBot, PowerSpec, Printrbot, Prusa, Prusa Research, Robo 3D, SeeMeCNC, Simplify3D, SOLS, Ultimaker, XYZprinting, Zenith, Zortrax and etc.