Latest 3D Printing Plastic market share and competition analysis report – made available by keeping global competition in mind. It provides key …
- Excellent heat sinks and the adhesive: Work well for Reprap MKS Mendel stepper Driver TMC2100 DRV8825 LV8729 and other motherboard.
- Excellent heat dissipation, comes with two extra heatsinks for gifts.
- Size: 9*9*12 mm/ 0.35″x0.35″x0.47″.
- Ｍaterial: Aluminum, very light and easy to install,
- Package included: 12 Pack Heatsinks + 2 extra heat sink. Need more help please contact us with Email. We will give you help within 24 hours.
RAMPS 1.4 Size: 9.1 x 5.9cm / 3.58 x 2.32″
Mega R3 2560 Size: 10.8 x 5.5cm / 4.25 x 2.16″
A4988 Color: Green
A4988 Quantity: 5pcs
1 x RAMPS 1.4 Board
1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board
5 x Soldered A4988 Drivers
5 x Heat Sinks
1 x USB Cable
19 x Jumpers
- RAMPS interfaces an Mega with the powerful MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion
- Mega 2560 control board is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 digital I/O input/output terminals (14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), 16 MHz crystal
- RAMPS is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small controller for a lower cost and a smaller size.
- With the boot-loader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer
- After connecting this panel to your RAMPS, you don’t need your pc any more. The smart controller supplies power for your SD card. All actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the smart controller
3D printer tool kit include 6 pieces 0.4 mm brass extruder nozzle print head, 6 pieces 30 mm length extruder 1.75 mm tube, 3 pieces 0.4 mm cleaning drill bits with 2 pieces hex drivers for MK8 3D printers
3D printer tool set:
Anti-leakage and anti-blocking design, outer thread, you can install directly, compatible with most 1.75 mm PLA ABS 3D printer.
Nozzle print head:
Type: 0.4 mm extruder brass nozzle print head
Oversize: 8 x 13 mm
Input diameter: 1.75 mm
Output diameter: 0.4 mm
Nozzle inputting tube:
Type: nozzle throat
Compatibility: 3D printer
Outer thread: M6
Nozzle throat outer diameter: 6 mm
Nozzle throat inner diameter: 4 mm
Pipe inner diameter: 2 mm
Length: 30 mm
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Material: stainless steel
Cleaning drill bits:
Type: drill bit
Bit diameter: 0.4 mm
Bit length: 7 mm
Shank length: 31 mm
6 x 0.4 mm brass extruder nozzle print heads
6 x 30 mm length extruder 1.75 mm tube
3 x 0.4 mm cleaning drill bits
2 x Hex drivers
1. Don’t use the drill to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200 degrees.
2. Small parts, keep away from children.
- Package include: 6 pieces 0.4 mm brass extruder nozzle print heads, 6 pieces 30 mm length extruder 1.75 mm tube, 3 pieces 0.4 mm extruder nozzle drill and 2 pieces hex drivers
- Nozzle print head: made of brass material; Oversize: 8 x 13 mm; Input diameter: 1.75 mm; Output diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle inputting tube: made of stainless steel; inner diameter: 2 mm; Length: 30 mm; Outer thread: M6; Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Cleaning drill bits: bit diameter: 0.4 mm; Bit length: 7 mm, the length of shank: 31 mm; Comes with a plastic box, convenient to store
- Good compatibility: these 3D printer tool kit is compatible with most 1.75 mm PLA ABS 3D printer
1 Necessary modules and components:
Mega2560 control board (included): responsible for controlling the entire printer to complete certain actions
RAMPS1.4 (included): better to connect and control other hardware and control.
A4988 stepper motor driver board (included): used to connect the stepper motor control board in order to achieve control of the stepper motor and XYZ and extruder action;
4 to 5 stepper motors (NOT included): the dynamic part of the 3d printer controlled by the A4988 driver board, the motor is connected to the RAMPS1.4 board;
Heating head (not included): melt the printing materials (ABS, PLA, etc.), there are generally two electrical heating element head: one is heating wire that can be heated when it is energized and the other is thermistor that can be used to achieve better temperature control by getting the current temperature on the heating head, in order to achieve better temperature control.
Heatbed: (not included):it contains two parts, the heating section and a thermistor. The thermistor is required;
12V power supply (not included): In order to be able to drive the motor and circuit board, you need 12V 100W ~ 200W power.
These parts are essential component parts of the circuit connection. If a short of any one will not be able to test the appropriate section.
Before you begin connecting and testing, you need some necessary software:
IDE, transfer the firmware to the tool on the control board
Transmission method: Open IDE, select the menu Tools -> Board -> Mega 2560, and then select the serial Tools -> Serial Port -> corresponding serial port, click compiled and download to the board.
3 Burn the firmware:
Edit and upload the firmware to the master board:
The control board is connected to the computer via USB, power light of the main control board will light.
Open the downloaded firmware main file(Marlin.pde) via the IDE, select Configuration.h file via T
- Brand new and high quality
- 3D control board kit
- Mega 2560 r3 main control board
- RAMPS 1.4
- A4988 stepper motor driver board