HICTOP CR-10S 3D Printer Filament Monitor Prusa I3 Upgrade Dual Z axis T Screw Rods 300x300x400mm
The difference bettwen CR-10 and CR-10S is CR-10S upgraded with dual Z axies leading screw rod which make printing quality better and more stable.
Another upgrading is CR-10S mainboard with filament monitor function, this function can detect when filament is running out or not.
Printing Size： 300*300*400mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250 degree
Extruder temperature: PLA: 210
Hot bed temperature: PLA: 50
Printing Speed：Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Working condition temp: 10-30℃, Humidity:20-50%
Nozzle: 0.4mm, 0.3mm, 0.2mm
Extruder quantity: 1
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings
Nozzle Diameter：Standard 0.4mm
Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(online)
LCD screen: 3 inch LCD screen with aircraft knob
Power supply: input: 110-240V output: 12V/30a
Hot bed: 4mm aluminum alloy platform, 3mm special tempered glass
Operating Software：CURA、Repetier-Host simplify 3D
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
Cura language: English
Interface language: English
Format : STL, G-Code
Operating System: Linux, Windows, OSX
High accuracy bearings and quality parts, it makes the printer much more stable and quiet when printing.
Product Size: 490*600*615mm
Package Size: 540*640*310 mm
Net Weight: 11kg
Gross Weight: 15kg
*HICTOP 3D printer DIY kits (including build plate and tempered glass)
*Dual Z axis
*Spare screws and Wrench kits
*Assembly instructions and user manual.
*SD card 1pcs (the user manual is in SD card)
*0.2kg PLA Filament
- UPGRADE: CR-10S updated with dual Z axies leading screw rod which make printing quality better and more stable, with different mainboard and firmware from CR-10.
- RESUME PRINTS: CR-10S has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- FILAMENT MONITOR: CR-10S mainboard with filament alarming function, this function can detective if filament is running out or not.
- PRINTING SIZE: Prints max size of 300X300X400mm. No longer will you be limited to small models.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Delivery with three sets, just need about 10 minutes to assemble well.
Click Here For More Information
Creality Dual Z-axis for CR-10 3D Printer DIY Upgrade Kits
1x Lead Screw Bracket with Brass Nut
1x 34mm Stepper Motor
1x Lead Screw
1x Lead Screw Bearing Guide
1x Z Coupler
1x Dual Z Stepper Cable
1x Z Motor Bracket with screws and t-nuts
3x longer m6 screws
3 x m6 nuts and spacers
4x Nozzle(0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5mm per 1pcs)
Notice: Welcome to contact us for any questions or problem for our products, we will reply you within 24 hours, thank you
- This is Original Replacement for Creality CR-10 3D Printer
- It can helps the printer be more stable when you printing, all wrapped up in a kit
- 100% Satisfaction with Fast Delivery
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
THE RAISE3D N2 PLUS IS DESIGNED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE MOST DEMANDING USERS. When it comes to 3D printing, size actually does matter; If you need to build something that’s a foot wide, you can’t do it on printer that only prints ten inches. When it comes to large volume FDM printers, you can’t beat the RAISE3D universe – it’s large enough to print an actual universe in one pass. Okay, that’s a small exaggeration, but you’ll not find a better value in 3D printers in a size versus price comparison. Nothing even comes close. And this brings us to another of the RAISE3D’s strong points: You can print nearly anything with it. The free software has more tweak-able settings than any other slicer we’ve seen. Need to print your basic PLA and ABS materials? The included profiles turn it out as well as anything can; even the finest details are reproduced better than anything we’ve seen. Have some more exotic materials to work with? It can handle everything we’ve thrown at it, and with a hardened nozzle [a very affordable option] you can delve into the carbon fiber filaments and even more exotics. And the added bonus? You can get it with dual extruders to mix and match materials at will in the 12x12x24 build volume. Let’s not forget to mention the resume function in case of power loss. Okay, we just did.
- Best Overall Award in Make Magazine 2017 3D Printer Guide
- Build Volume: 12in*12in*24in (305mm*305mm*610mm), 33% larger than Makerbot Z18!
- All-metal hot-end up to 300℃, heat bed up to 110℃ and prints over 10 types of qualified filament
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI; Wi-Fi or Ethernet remote print job monitoring; Unique printing resume after power outage
- Super rigid aluminum frame with dual ball-screw Z-axis; Fully enclosed print chamber
Click Here For More Information
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly, it will demage the nozzle or lead to clogging;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Usage of Ultrabase Heatbed Kits:
Please kindly visit :
Official Web: www.anycubic3d.com
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA
Material: Tempered glass/Inorganic coating/Aluminum
Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
Resistance around 3.6 ohm for 24V
Item size: Tempered Glass 220x220x4mm ;Aluminum Heatbed 220x220x1.5mm
Package Weight :870g
1x ANYCUBIC Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform with Heatbed
4x M3X35 Screws
4x M3 nuts
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- High Durability: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: Ultrabase is compatible with most Cartesian style 3D printers (Build surface size :220x220mm)
Click Here For More Information
Fahrenheit and Celsius Display Can Be Choose
Temperature Calibrating, Refrigerating control output delay protection
Control the Temperature by Setting the Temperature Set Value and the Difference Value
Alarm When Temperature Exceeds the Limit or When Sensor Error
2 Relays, Switch Between Cooling and Heating Modes
Output: 2 Relays
Temperature Measuring Range: -50～210 oF / -50 oC-99 oC
Resolution: 0.1 oF / 0.1 oC
Accuracy: ±1 oF（-50 oF -160 oF）/ ±1 oC（-50 oC -70 oC） Power Supply: 110VAC 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 3W
Sensor: NTC Sensor
Relay Contact Capacity: Cooling (10A/250VAC)/ Heating (10A/250VAC);
Ambient Temperature: 0 oC-60 oC
Storage Temperature: -30 oC-75 oC
Relative Humidity: 20-85% (No Condensate)
1x Temperature controller ITC 1000 110V
1x 7.87″ SENSOR
- It does indeed read in deg F.
- Can control both heating and cooling output
- Has an alarm to indicate sensor failure or high temperature
- Highly accurate and reliable temperature controller
- Be more user friendly than the STC-1000
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…