MakerGirl, a non-profit organization that uses 3D printing to teach young girls, science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) skills, has recently …
With this compact and lightweight 3D printing pen, there will be no limits to what you can create. Being merely ¾ in. in diameter and 1.8oz in weight, this 3D pen can be used conveniently by people of any age. The OLED display provides real-time data, ensuring that you’ll always have the right printing mode selected to create the art of your liking. Ventilation holes on both ends of this 3D pen can keep 3D printing pen in long-lasting good performance and prevent overheat motor. Low-noise motor allows kids to totally concentrate on creation; auto-standby mode & auto-shutdown function ensures power-saving performance.
Material (pen): aluminum alloy
Material (nozzle): ceramic
Product Length: 180mm (7.1″)
Product Diameter (Max): 19mm (0.74″)
Product Weight: 1.8oz
Nozzle Diameter: 1.7mm (0.06″)
Power Line Length: 6.6ft
- EASY TO USE: The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to draw in 3D, freehand or on paper. Change colors quickly and easily. Adjustable temperature, motor speed and filament feeding speed. All these features make our printing pen super easy to operate, and even beginners can use it with no troubles.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE MODES & QUICK HEATING: 2 temperature modes available. High temperature mode for printing filaments with 1.75mm diameter that have melting point between 374°F and 428 °F, including ABS/PLA/FSK/PETG/PVA/WOOD/HIPS and more; low temperature mode for printing filaments with 1.75mm diameter which can melt between 185°F and 203°F; rapid heating in just a few seconds.
- STURDINESS & PORTABILITY: Aluminum alloy construction perfectly combines durability and sleek appearance; power line with USB port allows users to charge this 3D pen using laptops, and even power banks, so you can free your imagination anywhere and anytime.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic shape prevents hand slip and failed work, improving your creation and craftsmanship with superior precision so that you can create the exact masterpiece that you have in your wildest imagination.
- LIVE UP TO YOUR POTENTIALS: You can use this professional printing 3D pen for various applications, including but not limited to drafting, creating prototypes, 3d sculpting or even spatial learning, ideal for adults and can also be used by kids. Time to realize your imagination and creativity now!
The Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder 3D printer is Dremel’s best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and children alike will appreciate the large 4.5″ full color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, the removable glass build plate that makes it easy to remove prints and is resistant to drops and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design that keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy with a 100 micron layer height, but you can also print very quickly with the 300 micron layer height setting. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. This kit also contains everything else you need to successfully bring 3D printing to your classroom. Start printing out of the box with 30 standards aligned lesson plans, developed alongside partners with years of experience developing curriculum. The lesson plans teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes, testing them out, and iterating to make improvements. They will learn how to work effectively in teams, and of course they will learn about 3D printing too. The kit also includes a professional development course with quizzes and a final exam that allows you to get 4 hours of your yearly professional development requirement out of the way. The kit also includes 3 spools of filaments in different colors, extra build tape for your build platform, and an extra Dremel build platform so that you can easily swap out platforms between prints. Everything you need to bring the magic of 3D printing to your classroom.
- Includes the Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder, Dremel’s easiest to setup and use 3D printer perfect for the classroom
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with 30 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes
- Get 4 hours of professional development credits with the included 3D printing course for teachers
- Expand your students’ projects with 3 spools of filament (black, blue, orange) and quickly start your next print with an extra glass build plate
X Axis position Accuracy:0.1mm
Y Axis position Accuracy:0.1mm
Z Axis position Accuracy:0.05mm
Nozzle/Filament Diameter: 0.4 mm/1.75mm
Layer resolution: 0.1mm~0.2mm
Maximum Printing Speed:150mm/s
Maximum Printing size: 110 x 110 x 125mm
Recommended environmental temperature：5-25℃
Printing temperature (original filament): 210 ℃
Printable Materials: PLA
Power supply: 12V-6A
*Software information *
Compatible Software: cure, repetier-host
Compatible System: windows, linux, MacOS
what’s in the box:
3D Printer x1,
TF card x1,
Card reader x1,
glue stick x1,
power supply x1,
bottom plate x1,
PLA Filament（Random Color）x1
If you want to print your own design model. You can
1.Set the designed model to .slt format .
2.Use “repetier host “or “cura “software slice.（Software free）
3.Save the file format as .gcode
4.Put the file into TF card.
5.Can be print.
●Avoid warping of the filament. In order to make the filament attached to the bottom plate in a preferable way, apply a thin layer of glue on the bottom plate before printing.
●The TF card attached with the printer has contains some printing models which you can choose for printing.
●Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem with the Item, Within 24 hours response,We are always here to serve you!
- EASY TO USE – The mini 3D printer is assembled when you receive it.
- ESPECIALLY SUITABLE FOR 3D PRINTING BEGINNER -NO need any 3D modeling experience, you can easy print from TF card which have many models.
- COMPACT DESKTOP DESIGN – This 3D printer is compact enough for any desk. You can print your 3D model at home, office or classroom.
- STIMULATE YOUR CREATIVITY – You also can built mode which you want,print it use the TF card .
- High Quality NOZZLE – Suitable for any PLA filament. If nozzle blocked, you can use”heating the printing head”.
Since Dobot Magician has so many functions, it could take some efforts to familiarize all the operations. We are here to help. No matter it is a hardware problem or a software problem, please contact us right away, I will help you figure it out step by step. Controlling methods Multiple controlling method, enjoy anytime PC, phone, gesture, voice, even brainwave can be used to control Dobot Magician. The handhold teaching feature lets you control a robotic arm without any limits. The most intuitive interaction bringing the best of your efficiency. End tool quick switch End tool quick switch, it’s never been so smooth With the standardized plug-in style end tool holder, you can switch end tools by simply screwing. Dobot Studio,one big step of interaction Integrated so many features, while making it easier to control a robotic arm. A whole set of parameters for your customization. Calibrate your own robotic arm without any coding! Draw like magic Dobot Magician supports BMP, SVG and DXF ±0.2mm precision, laying perfect strokes Powerful laser engraving, handling wood and leather with ease Develop, and be ahead Endless potential, fast deployment. Be ahead of the game Rich extension ports 13 extension ports, 1 programmable key, 2MB offline command storage, endless possibilities for developers. Visualized programming Visualized programing interface, just pile up the blocks and there’s the code, the easiest way to learn coding. Support major programing languages including C++, C#, Python and java, with API and pre-set modules integrated. Part List: Robot Arm Vacuum pump Kit Gripper Writing and Drawing Kit 3D Printing Kit Bluetooth Module Laser Engraving Kit Wi-Fi Module Joystick Control Kit
- All the Dobot Magicians have been tested in the US before we ship out. In case there is a technical problem due to the transportation, please contact us right away. I will assist you to solve all the technical problems step by step.
- Most user-friendly robotic arm,Programmable, Thoughtful details integrated in simple design
- Best Educational Tool for robotics, Servo Magazine did the test and featured it.
- Since Dobot Magician has so many functions, it could take some efforts to familiarize all the operations. We are here to help. No matter it is hardware problem or software problem, please contact us right away, I will help you figure it out step by step.
- Dobot Magician Won CES 2018 Innovation Award