Welcome to the world of 3D Mars for endless opportunities of innovation and design in 3D printing!
*What is “PLA ”?
PLA (PolyLactic Acid) is a biodegradable plastic. It is made from renewable raw materials such as cornstarch or sugarcane.
PLA (PolyLactic Acid) i it is typically used for packaging material, plastic wrap, plastic cups and plastic water bottles.
*What are differences between “PLA” and “ABS” ?
ABS – There is often a notable smell of hot plastic.
PLA – PLA smells likes candy when printing.
ABS – The product is easy to crack during printing, and it’s hard to stick the bottom or easy to fall off.
PLA – PLA has low shrinkage rate, it can print large parts model without heating bed .
ABS – The processing temperature is at about 220 ℃.
PLA – The processing temperature is at about 200 ℃, lower melt-strength make the print model easier to shape in excellent surface gloss.
ABS printing filament looks in matte.
PLA printing filament looks in light and smooth.
*Quick Guides for 3D printer buyers
PLA users sometimes have difficulties with jamming in the hot-end–just a drop of oil added to almost any hot-end when you put a roll on will give you smooth, jam-free, jam-smelling prints till the cows come home.
Getting the perfect extruder height is critical to great prints–I prefer the z-level to be set so that there is a very faint impression left on blue painters tape when removing a PLA model.
- *Vacuumed Packed: The 1.75mm 3D printer PLA filament comes with vacuum-sealed with a desiccant on a 1.2kg spool
- *Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature :195°C – 220°C (383°F – 428°F).
- *± 0.05mm Tolerance:The 1.75mm 3D printer PLA filament holds a diameter tolerance of 0.05mm which improve reliability and quality of output.
- *1.75mm 3D Printer PLA Filament: PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament often derived from recycled materials, which is compatible with most 3D printers and pens.
- *Better Gloss and Smell: PLA filament is more colorful, glossy and smooth, easier to shaping than other filaments. And the air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing.
Check Out Our Website For Details…