SAFETY AND WARNING INSTRUCTIONS:
The 3D printing pen is suitable for children over 6 years old and adult. Used by children must be under tutelage of adult.
- PCL FILAMENT: This 5th generation 3D printing pen uses PCL Filament. The PCL Filament of melting has a lower melting point with non-toxic, no fumes or odors which means in a safer environment, especially when used around children.
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED: Adjustable feed lets you regulate speed and flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing.
- LOW TEMPERATURE: 3D drawing pen designed with aviation ceramics nozzle, temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments from 60 to 100¡æ, for optimal fine- tuning. Low temperature mean more safety, won’t hurt the skin.
- LED DISPLAY: Large LED display can directly show the information like supplies type, speed, temperature, warning, more humanized display interface.
- PERFECT 3D PEN FOR KIDS AND ADULT: 3D doodler pen can be as Christams or birthday create gift or Toys or Tools for children, friend, adult to dimensional graffiti and painting. 3D printing pen is perfect for children above 6 years old and adult no matter you are artists, hobbyist or creative lovers.
WBESEV 3D Printing Pen provides kids, hobbyists, crafters, and artists with an amazing experience. It helps you create unique and fantastic 3D art straight out of your own imaginations. You can draw horizontally, vertically, or in any style you like! The drawing possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
The 3D Pen for freehand drawing of 3D objects
0.4 mm Nozzle and Uses ABS 1.75mm ABS/PLA Material
Ergonomic design for optimum handling
Adjustable output speed, Durability
In many paint colors: filament is changed easily by pressing a button
LED indicator to check the operating temperature
Input: AC 110V-220V
Output: DC 12V 3A
Nozzle Diameter: 0.7mm
Output Materials Type: Fused Deposition Modeling
Molding Method: 3D Modeling
Printing Area: Unlimited
Sprinkle Speed: Adjustable
Heating Temperature: 160 – 210 Degree Celsius (Adjustable)
Material: Plastic case cover
Dimensions: 187 * 44 * 30 mm
1 x 3D Drawing Pen
1 x 12V/3A Power Adapter
3 x Free 1.75mm ABS Filaments (Random Color)
1 x User Manual
1.This equipment is suitable for children over 8-years-old and adult using. Children need to be used under the guardianship of adult.
2.The nib and its near part of this equipment is high temperature dangerous area, the highest temperature can reach 230 C, therefore no any hand touching or touch other objects by the nib.
Let’s unleash your imagination – Add to Cart Now!
- Upgraded Version: This 3D Pen is compatible with both ABS & PLA Filaments. The LCD display allows you to accurately monitor the temperature of the material in order to achieve a wide variety of effects.
- Professional 3D Printer Pen: Material insertion port connects perfectly to the internal motor transmission gear, without any motor idling.
- Adjustable Temperature Design: The Aircraft-grade aluminum 3D printing pen enables you to control the temperature and the speed while you enjoy drawing.
- Easy Drawing: Just insert the 3d printing wires to the opening at the top of the pen, and pull the button, the pen will auto-absorb the wires. The filament is versatile, which makes them great for artists of all levels, designers, and kids of all ages.
- The best gift for an artist, a hobbyist, or kids to unleash their imagination. Kind Reminder – Children must use the pen under supervision of an adult. Warranty: 30-day money back and a 6-month replacement.
This 3D pen filament refill pack comes with 15 fun and different colors. That’s 12 regular colors and 3 bonus glow-in-the-dark. Each is a coil of ABS filament that’s 1.75mm in diameter and 20 feet long. That’s lots of filament to bring life to your creative dreams! The colors are:
White – Black – Red – Yellow – Green – Gray – Light Blue – Pink – Orange – Brown – Purple -Navy – Glow in the Dark Green – Glow in the Dark Blue – Glow in the Dark Yellow
How Are We Different?
We strive to offer the best possible ABS filament. ABS is strong but with a good amount of flex. It’ll bend rather than snap, so it’s a great choice for kids’ projects that may endure some rough handling.
Who Can Use This? What Can I Make?
Anyone and anything. Our filament is for kids and adults of all ages. Anyone with a 3D pen can enjoy making animals, houses, jewelry, or anything else. Unleash your inner architect, or your inner surrealist! Hours of family fun and creativity are within your grasp.
Which Pens Are Compatible?
This product is compatible with any 3D pen that takes 1.75mm filament. Please note that this will not work with pens that take 3.00mm filament.
Your happiness is our happiness! If you aren’t pleased with our filaments, we’ll give you your money back. No questions asked, no explanations needed.
Great product, great price, great company, and a no risk purchase. Click ‘Add to Cart’ above and start creating!
- 15 VIBRANT COLORS – This 3D pen filament refill pack comes with 12 beautiful colors and 3 bonus glow-in-the-dark colors. Enjoy the sound of your kids laughing delightedly and saying, “Look what I made!”
- 300 LINEAR FEET – This pack comes in 1.75mm ABS with 20 feet for each color. Sturdy coils make it easy to snip off the amount you need or change colors mid-project. So you’ll have plenty of unique filaments for practice, experimentation, serious projects, and fun!
- HIGH QUALITY FILAMENT – Our filaments are made with 100% virgin grade A materials. They are manufactured to tight tolerances and consistency of the round diameter. This leads to filaments that flow easily through the nozzle and extruder and don’t clog or jam your 3D pen or 3D printer. No more ruined projects!
- SUITABLE FOR MANY 3D PENS AND 3D PRINTERS – These filaments work with any 3D pen or printer that takes 1.75mm filament. The temperature range is 230°C – 260°C with a tolerance of +/- 0.02mm. Please note: not suitable for pens and printers that take 3.00mm filament.
- MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE – All filaments come with our Madcap guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for whatever reason, please contact us for a full refund. No more cheap filaments from fly-by-night companies that don’t care. We want you to be a happy creative!
Aleph Objects has announced a bumper crop of new 3D printing software, hardware and 3D printing materials for the LulzBot 3D printer ecosystem.
Speaking about the announcement Aleph Objects President Harris Kenny said, “”Free, Libre, and Open Source development respects user freedom, drives better products, accelerates innovation, and strengthens user communities”
“With these new products, the LulzBot ecosystem offers users more evolved tools to make everything.”
3D Printing Software
The newly released Cura LulzBot Edition includes a redesigned and re-ordered user interface, enhanced automatic support material generation and an increased range of slicing options. This later feature is intended to allow advanced users to make tweaks to their g-code. Still included with the latest release of Cura for Lulzbot are material profiles for 30+ filaments.
Lulzbot new 3D printing products for Winter 2017.
Lulzbot 3D printing hardware and materials
Lulzbot users have spoken, and Aleph Objects has listened. The company says that the 3 most common requests from the 3D printing community were geometric freedom, improvements to ease of use and maintenance.
Addressing geometric freedom, version 3 of the LulzBot TAZ Dual Extruder is intended to ensure designers can focus on form and function, rather than making the design 3D printable. The LulzBot Dual Extruder supports the use of support materials, including soluble filament. It does not require nozzle leveling nor offset calibration. The extruder is also designed to operate with the forthcoming Polydissolve S1 Filament from PolyMaker, that will be released next month.
Turning to improved ease of use and maintenance, several products intended to increase up-time, while reducing the hours spent on maintenance. For $80, the LulzBot Mini Modular Print Bed System includes a silicone heat pad laminated to a spring-steel heat spreader, that “ensures uniform heat distribution across the surface of the bed.”
Coming soon is a Mini Graphical LCD Controller, meaning a LulzBot Mini can be operated without a computer connection and 3D print from the included SD card.
The final 4 products are concerned with increasing versatility. The LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head features the, “popular and powerful E3D Titan Aero Extruder and Hot End for high quality 3D printing of both rigid and flexible filaments. The LulzBot TAZ Aerostruder Tool Head is similar, but, as the name suggests, for the TAZ. Both products will be released shortly.
ABS, by Chroma Strand Labs is premium ABS filament, while completing the ecosytem is a nylon 3D Printer Enclosure by galaxG Design World, intended to provide heat retention and protect a TAZ or Mini from dirt.