For those who are unaware, lithophanes, 3D printed or not, are thin (or not), transparent sheets of material, such as plastic, that reveal an image once …
7TECH 3D PEN was featured as The Best 3D Printing Pen in popular science on July/August 2016 Issue
3D pen is a great tool for anyone interested in 3D creation – from the newbie to expert, The only limitation of 3D drawing is your imagination
The 7TECH 3D Printing Pen Package includes following:
1x Blue 3D Printing Pen
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Power Adapter
3 x PCL Filament with random colors, 10 gram per loop
1x Operation instruction manual
>Heating temperature: 45 to 220 degree adjustable
>With advanced thermal control, filaments jamming detection, and super silence design
> The slender pen body suits hands use
> The speed can be changed by single finger
> Plastic heats up and then cools to a solid shape
> A wonderful gift for creative children and adults
> Nozzle diameter: 0.7mm
> Adapter Current: 100V – 240V 2A
Buy authentic 3D Pen in 7TECH MALL to enjoy one year premium assurance. Fraud pen from other sellers are not entitled to assurance; All 7TECH pen will gone thru strict QC and there will be testing filament inside pen body
Thank you for your business and welcome shop again in 7TECH MALL!
Get in touch with us to get a free 100 Stencil E-book!
- ✔ -NON-TOXIC ABS FILAMENTS — allow you or your little ones to DRAW IN THE AIR. Filament IMMEDIATELY COOLS when it exits the pen, so the tip & filament WON’T BURN or start a fire if they forget to turn it off. And it won’t stick to clothes, furniture, carpet or hair
- ✔ -REALITY–3D printing pen makes you watching your imagination come to life
- ✔ -EASY CONTROL–You can easily control extrusion speed, temperature, filament; most important thing is it is only 65g in weight compared others in heavy design
- ✔ -SAFE–Advanced unclogging mechanisms technology prevents jamming for easy maintenance
- ✔ -TOP CUSTOMER CARE–Buy authentic 3D Pen with confidence in 7TECH MALL, you are entitled to one year premium quality guarantee!Fraud pens from other sellers are not entitled to guarantee
When Ultimaker, a manufacturer of open-source 3D printers headquartered in Amsterdam with an office in Boston, announced recently the global availability of the next generation of its 3D-printing product line, it promised professionals unprecedented freedom of design. Open-source 3D printing has become popular, particularly in the desktop printing market, according to John Kawola, U.S. President of Ultimaker.
In an interview with PlasticsToday, Kawola reviewed his more than 10-year career in the 3D-printing industry, starting at a time when prototyping with polymer materials represented 90% of the market. “What’s happened in the last five years is that the market has changed drastically,” said Kawola. “It has consolidated, and I was part of that consolidation. Also, we saw the introduction of desktop 3D printers as well as the rise of metal 3D-printing machines. Today, there’s more public awareness, and part of that is due to the [advent of] desktop printers selling at $5,000 and less. That’s where Ultimaker fits in.”
“What has happened in the desktop space in just the last couple of years is that a large portion of the growth of 3D printing is now in the desktop segment, from 275,000 units to over 400,000,” Kawola said. “The percentage being sold in the enterprise space was close to zero five years ago. Today it’s close to 50%. Parts are better, more materials are available, the machines are more reliable and the desktop printers are bumping up against the larger, more-expensive machines. For the price difference, more companies are looking at desktop 3D printers [rather than] the $50,000 stand-alone printers.”
|Find out what’s new and what’s coming in 3D printing at the 3D Printing Summit at this year’s PLASTEC East event in New York City in June. Go to the PLASTEC East website to learn more about the event and to register to attend.|
“Open source or open materials 3D printing is the idea that somebody has developed hardware and software but they don’t try to keep it secret or patent it; they open it up so that even the software codes are open,” explained Kawola. “The idea behind open source is that the greater community will make the products better and everyone can share in this.”
Ultimaker has embraced the concept of open source and offers software that is open to the greater community for anyone to use. “As a company, Ultimaker has had a net benefit from our open source product,” Kawola noted. “The product is better—we can improve the software at a much faster pace. We have been able to do many things much faster. But in reality, people copy you and compete with you. Is it a net benefit or net detriment? We still feel it’s a net benefit,” he added.
Materials is one area that has benefitted. Because it’s an open environment, the range of materials that have been developed and put on the market has grown very quickly, Kawola stated. “The big guys had closed systems and you had to buy their film or powder. By 2007 or 2008, 90% was Stratasys materials for Stratasys machines, which had attractive margins
PACKGOUT 2nd Generation 3D Printing Pen (Upgrade version of 1st generation 3D printing pen) is suitable for both kids and adults, it help children improve spatial thinking ability, and also could increase the chances of intimate contact between parents and kids, make the distance with their children much closer and make kids’ world much more colorful. The perfect present for kids!!
PACKGOUT 3D Printing Pen is suitable for using both 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament.
We recommend using PLA 3D Pen Filament Refills.
What is PLA?
PLA is a new type of environmentally friendly biodegradable materials made from renewable plant resources (such as corn) starch material. Unlike ABS filament, PLA filament will not create pungent odor when uploading into 3D pen and it is safer for kids using. For kids’ health, please select PLA 3D Pen Filament
-1x Blue 2nd Generation 3D Printing Pen
-1x 110-240V Power Adapter
-3x 1.75mm ABS Filament with random colors, 10 gram per loop
-1x Operation instruction booklet
–Numerous 3D pen drawing templates for download
NO RISK OFFER FROM PACKGOUT!
30 days 100% satisfaction guaranteed with unconditional return, get a 12 months limited warranty and lifetime customer support. Add to cart now and try it.
DO NOT touch the nib during using it.
Please unload the filament after use and turn off the power.
DO NOT touch the nozzle before the 3D printing pen cooling.
- Great Present for Kids – 3D Pen for Kids lift their imagination off the page. The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw in 3D, freehand or on paper. Change colors quickly and easily. The possibilities are endless
- Easy to Hold in Hand – Pen-like design help you feel more comfortable and easier to hold the 3D printing pen. 3D Printer Pen is only 2.2 OZ, which is more lightweight than the old generation.
- Fast Booting & Auto Shutdown – Fast booting in 30 seconds. Upload filament then start drawing. The 2nd generation 3D pen will automatically shut down when not using it for over 5 minutes.
- Suit for Both ABS & PLA Filament – The 3D drawing pen is suitable for both 1.75mm ABS & PLA Filament. We recommend using 1.75mm PLA filament, which is more eco-friendly.
- Free Filament & Template – This 3D Printer Pen comes with 30 grams PLA filament. We offer numerous free drawing templates for download. These templates can help you get used to the 3D pen.
Now you can enjoy amazing 3D experiences when watching movies or playing games without any interference both visually and auditorily with this specially designed 3D virtual reality glasses for Smart mobile Phones. The innovative design merges visual and auditory systems together with the adjustable earphone. The eye distance and Pupil distance are adjustable according to the use of different people. The optical lenses provide full immersion FOV 120 degree viewing angle while the ultra-short focus distance bring ultra-wide viewing angle, makes it more closer to the human eye’s vision. There is also a key to answer phone calls and adjust volume so you don’t need to go through the hassle of taking off the helmet to remove the phone. Compatible with 3.5′ x 6′ cell phones. Made of high quality and environment-friendly ABS material. Flexible and adjustable headband for comfortable wearing.
- 3D VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE – High-precision lens provides a clearer picture and a better view for great 3D cinema experience. Adjustable earphone with bass surround sound merges visual and auditory system together.
- VIEWING ANGLE – Adjustable eye distance and Pupil distance. Optical lenses provides full immersion FOV 120 degree viewing angle, ultra-short focus distance bring ultra-wide viewing angle, more closer to the human eye’s vision.
- CONVENIENCE – A key to answer phone calls and adjust volume. Auto-positioning Smartphone to the middle line function, once it is positioned, there will not need to do it again.
- COMPATIBILITY & QUALITY – Compatible with 3.5′ x 6′ cell phones. Made of high quality and environment-friendly ABS material. Flexible and adjustable headband for comfortable wearing.
- SIZE & PACKAGE CONTENTS – Package size: H 5.5″ x L9.2″ x D8.4″. 3D virtual reality glasses x 1, user manual x 1