1 We have assembled the Titan extruder , you can install it with the motor directly
2 This Titan extruder hotend driver feeder is for 1.75mm filament
3 It is gear extruder
- 1 It is very light and compact. it can use lighter motor,any Bowden-type 3D printer can become a powerful, reliable little beast
- 2 t is easy to manually squeeze, remove, load and unload Filament
- 3 You only need a hex wrench, you will be able to within a minute to remove the Titan, regardless of the opening and assembly are very easy and fast.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Product Material : acrylic
Package List: 1set of filament holder(Filament is not included)
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This Scanner is easy to scan:
1, object space volume is bigger than 5*5cm
2, object space volume is smaller than 20.3cm*20.3cm
3. object weight is less than 3kgs
4. still object
5. opaque object
FAQ: which things are hard to scan or can not scan ?
1.object space volume is smaller than 5*5cm
2.transparent oject (glass or organic plastics)
3.luminous object or highly reflective objects
4.dark object and fuzzy object(such as plush toys )
5.object space volume is bigger than 20.3*20.3cm
6.object weight is more than 3kgs
- Totally open source 3D scanner for 3D printing , free to get the software
- Easy to assemble and use
- Full kits, it include all the parts for the scanner
- Injection molding red plastics parts, not printed! that make the scanner more beatiful, you won’t encouter the problem caused by not precision size
- Upgrade to new intergrated motherboard
Visit The Website For More Information…
Welcome to the HE3D family of Delta style 3D Printers. The K280 breaks from the traditional limitations of Cartesian printers in offering precision and speed with a Extra Large build volume of almost 9000 inches (11 in. diameter x 23.6 in. height)! The kit is built with the new enthusiast and experts in mind. With high quality 2020 aluminum extruded beams and acrylic forms the construction is simple, yet very robust. The E3D single extruder, capable of up to 260C, opens the possibilities to almost all filament material including PLA, ABS, TPU, WOOD, PVA, Nylon, PVA, PP and most of their variants. The upgraded LCD interface and ATmega2560 control board, expandable to dual print heads, with RAMPS PLUS and 80 step precision motors this printer can achieve ultra-high quality prints down to 12 micron X,Y and 50 micron layer accuracy. The kit includes all necessary tools and requires no soldering. The K280 DYI kit is simple to build and includes detailed video instructions from unboxing to printing. With lifetime customer support you’re never more than 24 hours away from help. The K280 Single Extruder Printer DYI Kit includes: K280 printer with single extruder, 11 inch (280mm) heated print bed, 400W power supply, 2 roles of PLA filament, 4 print nozzles (0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5), 2GB SD card, additional tools, print bed tape, 30 day warranty, lifetime support. Product Information: Type: K280 Equipment Size: 17x17x40in (430X430X1120mm) Display: LCD 2004 Framework: 2020 aluminum (laser precision cutting) Extruder: E3D high-speed extrusion, max 260C Synchronous Belt Wheel: 20 teeth, belt GT2 Print Size: 11 inch (280mm) diameter, 23.6 inch (600mm) height Print Speed: 20-300mm/s Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.5mm/ 0.3mm/0.2mm) Nozzle(s): 1 Software: Repetier Host,Pronterface, Cura Print Plate: 3.5mm aluminum 12V, 110C Filament Specifications: 1.75mm Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac Connection: SD card or USB Power Input/Output: AC 110/220V / 24V, 400W
- FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING: United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe
- ROBUST FRAME: 2020 extruded aluminum with acrylic supports for greater stability and true angles for high accuracy prints with an 11 inch diameter x 23.6 inch tall build volume.
- FULLY CUSTIMIZABLE: Expandable ATmega2560 and integrated RAMPS PLUS control board supports dual print heads, heated print bed, and upgradable pro-extruder to support exotic material like flexible rubber.
- EASY TO BUILD AND READY TO PRINT: No soldering required, all required tools included, auto-z calibration for easy bed level setup, complete build video tutorials, 4 extruder nozzles (0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5), two rolls of PLA filament, additional tools, and 2GB SD card and USB cable to connect to your Windows/Mac/Linux PC.
- EXCELLENT SUPPORT AND WARRANTY: Lifetime support with less than 24h response time and a 30-day money back guarantee. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If something is broken or damaged, we will replace the part free of charge and free shipping.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…