-Large Print Size: 300*300 * 400mm
-Max Print Speed: 150mm/s.
-High Transverse speed.
-High accuracy printing quality, down to 50 microns.
-Bowden style Titan Extruder with improved hotend design.
-Fast heating Silicon heatbed.
-95% Assembled, easy for installation.
-Very stable structure with Full Aluminum Frame design.
-Compact and small size all-in-one Powerbox with LCD control panel.
Large print size: 300X 300 X 400mm.
MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
Full Metal E3D Bowden long distance Extruder with Improved Titan extruder.
Printing accuracy: High accuracy printing quality, down to 50 microns.
Body Structure: Very stable structure with Full Aluminum Frame design.
Power supply: 24V
Materials : 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA, Carbon Fiber,flex filament etc
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (can be changed to 0.3mm/0.2mm etc).
Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line).
The file print format: STL,G-Code.
Software supporting : Repetier-Host, Cura, Simplify3D, etc.
Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac.
Certificate: CE, FC, ROHS.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Machine weight: 11.5kg.
Package weight: 12.5kg
Equipment size: 50X 60X62CM.
Package size: 64X 53X 31CM.
1*Tevo Tornado 3D Printer
- WHY BUY A TEVO? TEVO makes printing easier and more accessible. The new Silicon heat bed, made out of glass covering and Insulation cotton, improves bed adhesion, which is great, because you will be printing with all sorts of different materials.
- WIRELESS PRINTING: Features wireless printing through an SD Card with a diverse, multi-faceted graphic LCD controller – Never get caught up in wires again! With the ability to print via your SD Card, you now have the liberty to move about with your computer while your 3D printer works. The LCD controller screen is truly a great tool – it allows you to view and select files easily, making your printing process run all the more smooth.
- BETTER THAN EVER: The Tevo Tornado 3D printer is a versatile, easy to use, and highly dependable 3D printer. The Tevo features an all-metal HotEnd so you can print with EVERY material you can imagine including Nylon, Polycarbonate, ABS, Wood, HIPS, and more! Don’t be intimidated by having to print large – the Tevo is capable of producing many small, detailed designs as well.
- BUY TODAY, PRINT TOMORROW: The Tevo Tornado 3D printer is one of the best quality desktop 3D printers on the market. It arrives at your doorstep 95% pre-assembled and calibrated, complete with a toolkit, unpacking guide, and step-by-step manual. The improved Y-axis mounts make the set-up process move even faster – so fast that you’ll be up and running in as little as half an hour. The Tevo manufacturing process produces rock-solid, durable desktop 3D printers that allow you to repeat projects ti
Click Here For More Information
MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible
with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
Size: 214mm x 214mm
Etching: 35um copper
Laminate: FR4 1.6mm
Ramps 1.4 Controller Board
This list is Pololu trillion rupiah , or ramps short. It was designed as a low-cost small package
RepRap needs to accommodate the entire electronics . Oblique interfaces with the powerful
Arduino MEGA platform Arduino Mega , and have plenty of room for expansion. On the stepper
drives and a Arduino MEGA shield extruder control electronics for easy maintenance , replacement parts , upgrades and expansion capabilities , including plug-in modular design . In addition, some
Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system , as long as the main ramp plate is saved to the top of the stack .
- Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins : 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins : 16 DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA Flash Memory : 256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader SRAM : 8 KB EEPROM : 4 KB
- 12864 LCD Controller Board 3D printers use LCD control panel, are ramps extension accessories. LCD control panel through which you can achieve spooling is the 3D model Gcode files are copied to the SD card, and then print the file via the LCD control panel. This version is an upgraded version of reprap smart controller.Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins :
- DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough. The module has a pinout and interface with our A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications. DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step).
- Limit Switch Endstop Quality switching elements. Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug. Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Package Content: 1 x RAMPS 1.4 1 x Mega 2560 R3 5 x DRV8825 driver 1 x LCD 12864 With Controller 6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable 4 x 4PIN 70CM Cables 1 x Heatbed MK2B 1 x USB Cable
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The Aluminum Heatbed MK3 have features similar to MK2 and you can also operate this board with 12V and 24V two voltage, more practical.
Heatbed with 3.2mm Aluminum Core. Print directly on the heatbed, no need for glass plate. It’s a much lighter solution than PCB heatbed + glass, which makes it better for faster prints. due to the aluminum substrate material is expensive, the cost of production is often ordinary glass fiber board is expensive, so the MK3 price is more expensive.
Please note the Aluminum Heatbed can have some marks or minor scratches, but it will only be of cosmetic character and will not affect the use adversely.
(1)Dual power supply. Operate at 12V or 24V. You can use thinner wires when operating at 24V.
(2)A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting. This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting. First level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole.
(3)Large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
(4)Pads for SMD thermistor 1206.
(5)With 15V on the 12V terminals will maintain approx. 115 degree Celsius without regulation.
(6)Running 24V on the 12V terminals will heat up the heatbed to 100 degree in only 2 minutes
(7)Your printer controller will regulate the power to the heatbed in order to get your preset temperature.
(3)Max Temperature:180 Degree Celsius
(4)Dimensions:214mm x 214mm
(8)1 Layer 35Î¼m (1oz base) Copper
(9)Resistance between 1.4 and 1.6 ohm for the 12V
(10)Resistance between 5.0 and 5.4 ohm for the 24V
(11)100 Degree Celsius possible for both 12V and 24V
- (1) Dual power supply. Operate at 12V or 24V. You can use thinner wires when operating at 24V.
- (2) A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting. This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting. First level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole.
- (3) Large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
- (4) With 15V on the 12V terminals will maintain approx. 115 degree Celsius without regulation.
- (5) Running 24V on the 12V terminals will heat up the heatbed to 100 degree in only 2 minutes.
Click Here For More Information
Thermistor Color : white
Temperature sensor 100KΩ accuracy of ± 1%
Wiring length: 1 meter
Use it with heated bed or extruder
Conviniently pre-wired with 1 meter long high temperature PTFE insulated wiring
Package Included :
6* NTC 3950 100k thermistor
- Thermistor Color : white
- Temperature sensor 100KΩ accuracy of ± 1%
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- Use it with heated bed or extruder
- Conviniently pre-wired with 1 meter long high temperature PTFE insulated wiring
Visit The Website For More Information…
1. Plug a power supply.
2. Connect to heated bed.
3. Connect digital control signal to GND, D8 of MKS Mini.
4. Connect to the heated bed signal on Ramps1.4 or MKS series controller boards.
1. Only can choose 3 or 4 signal group.
2. Pay attention to polarity.
1 x Heating Controllor MOS Tube
- Each one has been done functional test.
- Superior performance of MOSFET (Max 280A).
- Can use for hot bed, output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control.
- Can use digital signal of 5-24v to control.
- Extra large heat sink , the maximum current can be up to 30A or more.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…