Size:310mm x 310mm (12.2″x12.2″)
Background is made of 3M adhesive , easily stick on the heat bed platform
HOW TO USE:
There are 2 methods to attaching the build surface on heatbed:
1. clamp the build surface to the print bed using binder clips（at least 3 clips)
2. Torn off 3M tape on back and stick it on heatbed.
- Size:310mm x 310mm (12.2″x12.2″)
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS and other filament
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
Visit The Website For More Information…
This listing is for one power module for controlling 3D printer heated bed, it is also can be used to drive other non-inductive loads. If you plan to use silicone heater of large area heated bed, you most likely will overcome limitations for the current, that can handle your current 3d printer electronics. This control board will handle high current without even getting warm. Oversize MOSFET and overall very robust PCB design will allow for trouble free operation without active cooling.
Heated bed power module features:
Based on powerful MOSFET HA210NO6.
Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws.
Distance between holes: 54x43mm.
Very powerful MOSFET to withstand higher current than normal RAMPS or other 3D Printer controller can handle.
Maximum current with active cooling: 210A.
Current: 50-80A safe for prolonged times without active cooling.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this).
1 x Heated Bed Power Module.
1 x Connection cable for input signal.
- Safe and reliable way to handle high current heate bed on 3D Printer
- Easy to install and connect with supplied connection diagram
- It will not overheat under normal load
- Active cooling is not required but recommend
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Perfect solution for 3d Printer build surface. 3 x pads included in this listing.
Works with any filament – ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments.
Very easily installed without air bubbles.
Protects build plate from scratches.
Durable and long lasting material.
Holds your 3D printed objects well, but they can be removed with not much effort after print is finsihed.
3 x 3D Printer Build Surface pads.
- Durable and long lasting
- You can print with any material on these pads
- Good adhesion for printed parts
- Compatible with most popular 3D printers on market – Wanhao Di3, Anet A8 etc
Visit The Website For More Information…
MP Select Mini 3D Printer
Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly.
That isn’t how Monoprice operates and this 3D printer is a perfect example! This printer not only comes fully assembled, it has already been calibrated at the factory. All you have to do is perform a quick check to verify that the print bed is still leveled, in case it shifted during shipping, then load the included MicroSDTM card, load some filament, and start printing the preloaded model. Nowhere else will you find a 3D printer ready to print out of the box at such a low price!
Affordable 3D printing for everyone
All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types
Quick-release steel gear filament feeder
Easy to use color LCD
0.4mm extruder diameter
Complete kit with bed scraper, and MicroSDTM card with preloaded model files
Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity
PC and Mac compatible
Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other
- All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory.
- We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Instone Inventor Pro 3D Printer Kit Heated Bed Hot End Micro SD Card Touchscreen Wifi Enclosed Body Large 3D Printer Desktop 3D Printer Simple PLA Filament Support All Filaments
Model: INVENTOR PRO
Input voltage: 110V/220V AC 50/60Hz
Maximum power: 230W
Forming principle: FDM
Nozzle temperature: 260℃ (Max)
Working condition: 10-40℃, Humidity 20-50%
Moulding size: 240x160x160mm
Positioning accuracy: Axis Z: 0.0025mm, X/Y: 0.011mm Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle number: Single
Changing material halfway: Support
User interface: 3.5 inch touchscreen
Enclosed software: Instone3D, Cura
Extended software: Slic3r, Repetier-host，Simplify3D
File formats: STL，OBJ，G-Code
Printing material: ABS,PLA,other flexible material
Machine specification: Size: 441x344x407mm
Package size: 515x420x490mm
Machine material: Injection molding/Plastic shell
Product weight: 12KG
Gross weight: 18KG
- Support for All Filaments: Inventor Pro 3D Printer has heated build plate(32~248℉) and wide range of extruder temperatures(32~482℉) allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Ready-to-work: iNSTONE Inventor Pro 3D printer kit ships fully assembled and include one roll of PLA filament(1kg), one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:240 L X 160 W X 160 H mm (9.4*6.3*6.3in).
- Easy operation: 3.5-inch touch screen on Desktop 3d printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process. 3 models to print: WIFI, online, SD card. Accurate & easy leveling attributes to better print effect.
- Optimized Printing: Large 3d printer’s new slicer algorithm (Instone 1.2) automatically adjusts slice settings for your specific printer model and software version. The new print preview helps verify design details before printing, and includes rafts and supports break away more easily for a cleaner print surface.
- Guaranteed After-sale Service & Support: iNSTONE’s professional support team are experts in 3D printer maintenance and troubleshooting. For best coverage don’t forget to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you met any problem during your use. Warranty: 12 months (vulnerable parts: 6 months)
Click Here For More Information