Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.05 mm
Net Weight: 750g
Recommended Printing Temp: 190 – 220 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 90 mm/s
Heated Bed: up to 70 °C
PolySmooth 3D filament can be printed under similar conditions as regular PLA filament.
Prints made with PolySmooth can be post-processed using the Polysher (purchased separately) and alcohol to dramatically increase the smoothness of the surface.
PolySmooth works well with commonly available build surfaces. To improve first layer adhesion, coat the build surface with a thin layer of PVA glue (using a glue stick), or heat the HBP (if equipped) up to 70 C.
PolySmooth is sensitive to moisture. It is recommended that the filament, when not being used, always be stored in the provided resealable bag with the desiccant pack to minimize moisture absorption and to ensure the best printing performance.
For more details or technical questions regarding the use of our products, please leave a message, we will come back to you within 24 hours.
Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
Having served a large number of industrial clients across a wide variety of industries, we launched Polymaker Industrial to customized high-quality, reliable materials to meet the growing needs of 3D printing in the industrial sector in 2017.
Contact us if need further information about Polymaker Industrial.
- Layer-Free: PolySmooth 3D printer filament is the first 3D printable filament engineered for layer free post-processing. We have specifically developed PolySmooth to work alongside the Polysherproviding the solution to dramatically improve the surface quality of 3D printed objects. (The smooth surface can only be achieved by polishing the PolySmooth prints in Polysher)
- Easy to Print:PolySmooth 3D filament is compatible with all filament-based 3D printers and prints under similar conditions as PLA filament. Featuring a wide printing temperature range, low odor and no heated bed required, PolySmoothTM is the perfect companion to your desktop 3D printer.
- Safe and clean: PolySmooth 3D filament is compliance with RoSH,REACH,PAHs.
- Optimized for Support: We have taken our experience from PolySupport and engineered PolySmooth with the same support removal properties. Easily break away support from PolySmooth’s surface and once your model is polished there is no scar left on the surface.
- Balanced Mechanical Properties: PolySmooth 3D filament features well balanced mechanical properties, outperforming ABS and PLA filament on most attributes, making it an ideal material for everyday 3D printing