Shaft coupler often used to connect servo motor, stepper motor, encoder, screw driving, machine platform, etc.
The motor shaft coupler provides an extremely tight grip without marring the shaft.
Compatible with NEMA 17 stepper motors (for 5mm shaft diameter).
Fits for RepRap 3D Printers or small CNC machines.
Material: Stainless steel
Shaft: 5mm to 8mm / 0.20″ to 0.31″
Dimension: 25 x 18mm / 0.98″ x 0.71″
4 x Shaft Coupler
- Shaft coupler often used to connect servo motor, stepper motor, encoder, screw driving, machine platform, etc.
- The motor shaft coupler provides an extremely tight grip without marring the shaft.
- Compatible with NEMA 17 stepper motors (for 5mm shaft diameter). Fits for RepRap 3D Printers or small CNC machines.
- Shaft: 5mm to 8mm / 0.20″ to 0.31″
- Dimension: 25 x 18mm / 0.98″ x 0.71″
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Smoothieboard is an Open-Source Hardware CNC controller designed by the Smoothie community to run the Smoothieware firmware.
Its main design goals are:
Uses as powerful hardware as possible at the time
Can control several machine types ( 3D printers, lasers, CNC mills/routers )
Easy to setup and use
Easy to do weird, new and exciting things with
Easy to develop for
This page is for v1, the first version of the Smoothieboard hardware.
The board uses the LPC1769 microcontroller, an ARM Cortex-M3 chip :
512kB ROM ( program space )
64kB RAM ( execution memory )
Compared to lots of other boards, this allows for faster/smoother movement, more features and more extensibility.
The board runs the Smoothie firmware, which has been designed and perfected to take best advantage of the hardware, to make the board easy to configure and use, and to add cool features.Model Number: Item Type:–Motherboard
1 x Smoothieboard 5X V1.0
5 x Heat Sink
1set x Terminals
1 set x Jump Wire
1 set x Needles
- Smoothieboard is an Open-Source Hardware CNC controller designed by the Smoothie community
- Compared to lots of other boards, this allows for faster/smoother movement, more features and more extensibility.
- The board runs the Smoothie firmware, which has been designed and perfected to take best advantage of the hardware, to make the board easy to configure and use, and to add cool features.
- Can control several machine types ( 3D printers, lasers, CNC mills/routers )
- Uses as powerful hardware as possible at the time
Visit The Website For More Information…
The resin is a standard resin for LCD / DLP UV Cure 3D Printer. It is widely used in many fields such as industrial parts, garage kits, craftwork design, education, archaeological model, clock and eyeglasses, etc.
Size: 500ml, 1L
Available color: Clear Blue, Grey, Black, White, Clear
UV Sensitive Wavelength: 405nm
Viscosity (25C)(Test Method ASTM D1342): 150-200MPa
Density(Test Method ASTM D1183): 1.05-1.20 / cm3
Tensile Strength(Test Method ASTM D527): 36-52Mpa
Elongation at break(Test Method ASTM D527): 11-20%
Flexural Strength(Test Method ASTM D790): 59-70MPa
Flexural Modulus(Test Method ASTM D790): 1.882-2.385Mpa
zod Impact – Notched(Test Method ASTM D178): 44-49kJ/mm
Hardness (Shore D)(Test Method ASTM D2240): 84D
Heat Deflection Temperature(Test Method ASTM D1525): 80C
Glass Transition Temperature (Test Method ASTM D1525): 100C
Store & Usage:
1.Store in cool dry places between 18-28C
2.Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
3.Shake well before use.
4.After printing, please wash your print in alcohol with an content of above 90). Note don’t let your print contact with water during washing stage and don’t keep it in alcohol for a long time
5.Use at temperature 18-28C
1.Keep out of the reach of children and animals
2.Always wear gloves and eye protections before use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep room ventilated.
3.Don’t used for products intended for internal use or in contact with food or drink items.
- Low Cost / Low Smell, safe to use, the resins for UV Cure 3D Printer is developed and produced by the NOVA3D company itself and have got the ROHS and MSDS certification
- Exposure Time: Bottom layer 60s, each layer 8s. The photocurable polymers are great for low power LCD / DLP UV Cure Resin Printers with the wavelength 405nm, Quick setup in preform with our own UV Light LCD 3D Printer L1121(Bene1), L2120(Bene2) and J1120(Photon) and it is very convenient as each kind of photopolymer resin have been set parameters in NOVA3D itself UV Curing 3D Printers
- After cured, NOVA3D Rigid Type 3D Printer Resin is highly resistant to deformation over time. Great for printing thin walls and features. Not suited for parts that must bend. Model printed with the photosensitive resin features smooth surface, high stability and high accuracy, low shrinkage, excellent stiffness, toughness, impact resistance and some flexibility
- UV Resin with opaque appearance and precise details, Black, White, and Grey Resins are ready to use right off the printer, Their neutral undertone also makes a great base for parts that will eventually be painted or undergo other finishing processes, Clear Resin for transparent applications and is great for any parts requiring translucency
- You’re never on your own with NOVA3D products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians ready to answer your questions, both before and after the sale
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Perfectink self-assembly I3 3D Printer Kit
The video link of inatsall 3D printer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSzcU48wczk&feature=youtu.be Please feel free contact us if you have any question. We wait for you all day.
Material：Upgraded version of aviation wood
Maximum print size: 200mm * 200mm * 180mm, it is recommended to print a smaller size
Operating System: Windows 7/8 (32-bit / 64-bit) Software: Healing
Data import format: STL, G-code
The maximum temperature of the printhead: 260 ° C (normally 210 ° C)
Maximum soil temperature: 130 ° C (typically 65 ° C)
Operating temperature: 10-30 ° C, humidity: 20-50%
Hot bed materials: bakelite, aluminum, PCB, glass
Input voltage: AC 110V-220V
Packing size: 470 * 470 * 330mm
Dimension of the device: 430 * 505 * 380mm
Package weight: 11 kg
Weight of the equipment: 8 kg
Carrier made of printed material: ABS, PLA (LAYER DISTRIBUTION: 0.1-0.4 mm)
Pressure diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing speed: 120 mm / s
Positioning accuracy of the XY axis: 0.011 mm
Positioning accuracy on the Z axis: 0.004 mm
Temperature of the hot bed: 70 ° C
Power supply: 12V
SD card: support from
LED screen: yes
3D printer packaging:
1. All modules
2. All assembly tools
Coil 4.1 (ABS / PLA random)
5.CD (lessons per CD)
- ★High cost-effective DIY 3D printer, it features LCD screen, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing. Customized nozzle, sturdy and compact lead screw, advanced and high-speed motor, updated sophisticated mainboard, superior power supply system.
- ★The large size of the plate and vertical spacing means that you can print larger and more complex models. Note: Be sure to set the nozzle temperature to the correct value for the type of material being printed.
- ★It has a compact appearance and a basic open frame design, compact enough to fit any desk. The building size is 200*200*180mm, printing capacity is greater. Working with ABS / PLA filaments, the material is more environmentally friendly.
- ★Widely application areas.3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, have a very big impact on the medical, cultural, construction, food, automotive and other industries, his wide range of applications may be beyond our imagination.
- ★Unassembled DIY kit：It is unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Now inherited by Chris Joest, grandson of Michael Joest, the company is an advanced manufacturing service provider offering metal 3D printing …